A Mini on an epic quest...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was wonderful! I hope you do some more in the future. And of course I have to look up pipsqueek paddocks.

Wow! I love it!! Have to share it to my friends who also loves minis
default_yes.gif

I just shared it on facebook! How did you get him to run loose on those trails without fear of him taking off! Can we get a peek behind the curtain so to speak!

Thanks for sharing! I really loved this
default_smile.png

Hi Joy... I am working on an outtake video - no worries! :D

We picked and chose our spots very carefully, but the forest is very thick in most places on that trail and he had no desire to go bushwacking. I had someone at both ends of each trail section, just out of the shot - so there was no fear of losing him. :D

In the more open areas, if you look closely, you can see a lunge line around the top part of his neck, tucked under his mane, and trailing out of the shot. LOL Just a lot of careful editing.

Thanks everyone - it was so fun to work on this one, even Silver had a blast! He had lived for years and years in the same pen, so he is so happy to be having some adventures!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a feeling about there being more than one person (behind the camera) in the midst of everything, especially on the trails.

Can't wait for the out takes and for more videos!

default_thumbup.gif
Bravo--that was really neat!
default_thumbup.gif
I liked the song choice too--what is the name of the song/artist?

Latest posts

Back