A Mini Makeover

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizzmoe

Reaction score
Here is what I looked like before. Excuse the less then flattering picture but its the best one I have that shows what my hair use to be like

Kat.jpg

And this is me after today's haircut. I am really happy with it and feel much better honestly.

Me.jpg

And just because, this is a cute little dress I am wanting to get soon....

14f90791.jpg

default_thumbup.gif
Very nice......I am a fan of short hair on women, and I am working up the courage to do mine. You look very nice. I bet it feels good, and now shower time will be a lot easier. Good for you!

the dress is smokin, by the way!

Last edited by a moderator:
After my son turned one, I did a drastic hair cut too! I had way long hair forever and decided I needed a change. Did a bob (not a short as yours), but I love it!
default_wub.png
Still trying to shake the 20 extra pounds my son gave me (well, he gave me 70lbs by the time I had him, so I have lost quite a bit).

And that is one cute dress!!! I started wearing cute dresses this year becuase it makes me feel sexy!!!!
default_laugh.png

After my son turned one, I did a drastic hair cut too! I had way long hair forever and decided I needed a change. Did a bob (not a short as yours), but I love it!
default_wub.png
Still trying to shake the 20 extra pounds my son gave me (well, he gave me 70lbs by the time I had him, so I have lost quite a bit).
And that is one cute dress!!! I started wearing cute dresses this year becuase it makes me feel sexy!!!!
default_laugh.png
Oh yes, I love wearing dresses like that because of the feeling sexy
default_laugh.png
The hair makes me feel ever more sexy though so its a big plus for me. Showering was unusual last night since it was so easy lol. Oh btw my daughter put 70 lbs on me as well. I am down to 134 there abouts but still got a bit to go. I am loosing fat though as I have gone down 2 pants sizes the past month and a half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great, I had thought you lost weight between the 2 pics, whats the secret?? DO TELL??

The only thing I have been doing different is being a little more active. Not even a lot but rather a little, enough to start turning all that postbaby fat into muscle. Still flabby stomached but oh well, its going away slowly. My major bad thing though is I drink a lot of sweet tea, but I figure its a lot better then people who drink sodas all the time lol.

Yeah! I'm sure I'd lose those saddle bags if I gave up my coke. But geez! That's too hard. I'll hit the gym more often this winter since I can't work outside.

Great on the weight loss!!!! I'd love to be down to 135. That was where I started before I got preggers.
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back