A mini blog for the mini demons! ♡

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andromeda loves to dust bathe in dirt like a chicken! Her coat is full of dirt, add 94F temps and she turned it into mud. But I got most of the hair clipped off, had to get a new blade.
Then she got a little practice being hard tied, since she enjoys setting back.
After that, a quick mani-pedi & last, I tried to load her up. She went into the trailer instantly, like a good little horse!
20220531_152629.jpg20220531_152601.jpg20220531_150218.jpg20220531_150919.jpg20220531_151006(0).jpg20220531_151010.jpg20220531_151013.jpg

I just practiced loading my two last week. I don't trailer mine, so I practice a few times a year. I wish I had nice trails like some of you post.
I'm glad it went so smoothly for you.

Fawn ok? It must be between three to four months old.

That seems way too old.
I went towards the dog as soon as he started barking. Fawn tried to run away after a few minutes of being barked at. Dog flipped it by nose, but no teeth. He would of gutted it if I hadn't come investigate & picked it up from him. Besides being scared stiff, it seemed fine after I put it behind the gate. Wasn't there the next morning.

That seems way too old.
I went towards the dog as soon as he started barking. Fawn tried to run away after a few minutes of being barked at. Dog flipped it by nose, but no teeth. He would of gutted it if I hadn't come investigate & picked it up from him. Besides being scared stiff, it seemed fine after I put it behind the gate. Wasn't there the next morning.
Good, you saved it. Do you see them around very often?

Latest posts

Back