A Message from Bonnie...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
Bonnie has asked me to post this to let everyone know she could use some "strength in numbers". Hope you're soon feeling strong again Bonnie!

MY

MY heart rate slowed down and actually stopped for 8 seconds once. They think it was brought on by a very bad UTI infection. But once that happens they said it will happen again if i get sick So they put in a Pace Maker .

If yu could let my forum family know know why I wasn't available to them i would appreciate it. Mona I am feeling pretty down right now. I just moved to a new place at 75 Deangelo Drive Apt 3 In Bristol N.H. 03222 and I LOVE IT! But..... right now I am feeling anxious and unsettled. This big ole rock has had the pins knocked out beneath her. If you could ask for prayers and most of all Reiki sent to me tonight I would love it.

Hugs

Bonnie

Bonnie has helped me a number of times, our prayers are with her now. Get well soon.

Oh goodness how scary! I"m so sorry Bonnie. Sending you positive energy right away!

Take care Bonnie, and get feeling better soon! We need you back here with the L'il Beginnings family.

Bonnie, prayers going out to you and may you soon be feeling better. Please take care! ((Huggss))

Bonnie - white light and healing thoughts are headed your way -
default_pray.gif
hang in there!

Good afternoon everyone,

Thank you for all your help!!! I so appreciate it.

I am home and feeling better. Pace maker is in and working great!

It's been a rough week, found outI also have a cancer on my right kidney. As of right now they feel it has not spread and can just remove the kidney!!!!!

I feel great and find it hard to believe it!

Will have it taken out around Labor Day.

Hugs

Bonnie

Wow, some scary stuff lately for you Bonnie! I hope that you will soon be free of cancer and feeling back to normal!

oh wow Bonnie, you are having it rough
default_sad.png
. Sure hope you start feeling better soon. How come they are waiting until Labor day to remove the kidney? Are they trying to let you recover from getting the pacemaker?

Sorry to hear about your cancer Bonnie, but KEEP THE FAITH! I know another lady that also was recently diagnosed with cancer in her kidney. They told her they would be removing her kidney, but when they went in to do the surgery, they found they were able to remove the tumor without having to remove the kidney afterall!! They got all the cancer and she will not even have to have radiation or chemo!! Hoping the same for you Bonnie.
default_pray.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You have been such a blessing for me and April the last month or so, that now,

I sure hope my positive thinking and prayers help you through this terrible time

in your life.

God Bless...
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif

Bonnie,

I had NO idea you were going thru so much!! You know I love you and I'm sorry I bothered you last month!! (However, thank you). I will concentrate all my white light and Reike skills to send to you. If you need another kidney, count me in!!!! Although I don't drink much water, don't know if tht affects the kidney or bladder...LOL Please feel better soon and if there is anyway I can help you, let me know. I could come stay with you if you need me!

Love and Light

Pam

Thank you all so much. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Waiting is my idea,the way my insurance works i need to be back in school in order to use sick days for pay. I will just have to wait.

I am not used to feeling fragile and not in charge of everything. I hate this.

Sending good healing thoughts your way....... I hope the kidney surgery is fast and hopefully they can just remove the cancer and not the kidney. I was diagnosed with Kidney disease a few months ago and per the kidney doctor I have to mentally prepare myself for a transplant in roughly 10 years, depending on the progression of the disease. It irks me to no end since I know that I do not smoke, do not drink ....but now have more meds to be on and have to take better care of myself mentally and phsycially............ (I don't mean to hyjack your thread)...this is about you and please know I am thinking and praying and sending you good healing thoughts.

Life is a roller coaster, so we just hold on for the ride. Hugs to you dear lady.
default_worshippy.gif

Valerie

my dear sweet bonnie! i am SO sorry to see you are going through some hard times. thank GOD they found the cancer early!!!! i think about you often and i'm sending lots of prayers and gentle healing hugs to you! get well soon!! much love to you.
default_smile.png

Oh heck Bonnie I'm so sorry! Hate that this happened to you but sounds like its under control and you are in good hands. Try to remain calm and rest as much as you can. Hot herbal tea you know is really good to help relax. Sending you hugs and positive thoughts.

Latest posts

Back