A Lot happening at Lost Spoke Ranch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi Everybody:

I just received this picture from the AMHA Eastern Regionals. It is of "Catch" winning GRAND Champion Classic Pleasure Driving! At the steering wheel is Tammi Nuttall of Winning Ways Training Center from McAlester, OK! I couldn't be more proud of Catch and Tammi! Next stop AMHR Nationals!

Lost Spoke's Winter Dreamcatcher aka "Catch"

E_CLDR_Gr.jpg

Due to the horrible economy we haven't been breeding much the past four years, but did breed Catch for two weeks after he came home from the AMHA World Championship Show last year. We thought he probably wouldn't have enough time to settle any mares, but being the miracle worker he is, he did! Please let me introduce two of his three babies born within minutes of each other. Lost Spoke's WD Catch a Cloud (black blanketed colt) and Lost Spoke's WD Catch the Wind (bay leopard colt). We see good things happening in the show ring for these two little fellows. They're chips off the old block!

Lost Spoke's WD Catch a Cloud (one week old)

cloud065wf.JPG
cloud063wf.JPG

Lost Spoke's WD Catch the Wind (one week old)

patch222wf.JPG
patch039wf.JPG
patch106wf.JPG

Life is good! Thanks for letting me share our joy!

Dawn

Lost Spoke Miniature Horse Ranch

Home of: AMHA World Champion and AMHR National Champion spotted horses in halter, driving, versatility, and multi-color

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes Dawn, what beautiful little people you have there. I always love to see Catch in the ring and I see he's doing well in his private life. Many congrats. Looks like you are having a great year.

Lizzie

Congratulations on Catch's wins and his two beautiful colts!! Good Luck at Nationals too! I have always loved Catch and even got to see him in person one year at Nationals.
default_yes.gif

Congratulations on Catch's Grand Champion placing !!

and his very very nice sons. I have always preferred the blanket appies but oo lala that is a nice looking leopard. I wouldn't mind seeing him in my pasture every day.

What beautiful babies - no wonder you are thrilled!

Well done to Catch, such a clever boy - in ALL respects!
default_thumbup.gif

Many congratulations - good luck at the AMHR Nationals.

I am so thrilled to see that Catch is continuing his winning ways not only in the show ring, but in the breeding barn as well!! Congrats on your win and also on two very fine babies!!!! NICE!

wow, congratulations. Catch is on my drool list along with Reo's Pooka. He is simply gorgeous.
default_drool5.gif

Congratulations on all counts! Lauren really enjoyed getting to know Catch, too, by the way.

I just love those foals! Congrats!!!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back