A little video a friend did for me

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minimor

Reaction score
My friend did some video at the fair show here a couple weeks ago-her phone video isn't compatible with my computer so she put this on YouTube for me to see. It actually came out very nice -- this is Q (Plattes Unquestionable) who was Grand Champion Classic gelding and Supreme Champion Classic Shetland

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool, congratulations
default_smile.png

Thanks!

Actually, Susanne, I think you're thinking of my other sabino gelding, Tim--I haven't posted many pictures of Q (they are paternal brothers) so I'm not sure you've seen this one before....I haven't gotten a good video of Tim yet but will have to do that. He perhaps moves nicer than this one--different I suppose, but I think you will like his movement too.
default_smile.png
I actually have three white faced sabino ponies. the third is a mare.

This is Q:

Q_2012_fair_4.JPG

And you might have been thinking of this guy, Tim?

Tim2011websm.jpg

Until I saw these two pics so close together, I am thinking a matched driving pair maybe. Are they close in height??

They are both 44". Ava is 44.5"--she and Q would match up the best but even they don't move the same.

I love sabinos and Q is quite a handsome boy Holly! Nice to have the video so you can see him show too. Gotta fix those ears LOL but what a handsome fella!!! Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back