A little bumbed.........weekend plans fell through

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
So as some of you know we are in the process of trying to have a baby(or two). Well we were supposed to go tommorow to get the stuff done...........but after ultrasounding today things are not ready yet.

Instead of doing the shot tonight we are now doing it sunday night and going in for an 8 am appointment on Tuesday.............That means leaveing home by 5:30 or so to get there on time........ick..........

I was so excited.......now I have to wait. Any ideas how to use my time?

Ashley, having good thoughts for you two! Try spending your time making a list of names. Or doing a journal.

Last edited by a moderator:
practicing?
default_biggrin.png

Seriously good luck in your baby making!!

Got our names picked out...........well one of each, but there is a very very high chance of twins since we are using Clomid and the docts even said most have twins, occasional single and occasional triplets!
default_new_shocked.gif

Been practiceing for 2 years, suppose I could do that more. The step son is away for the night.........

practicing?
As much as it pains me to do so....I must refrain from commenting on this subject.

Just think of something that I might say and enjoy the laugh.

What about looking at baby furniture and dreaming about the babys room? Of course, if there may be twins you'll need matching ponies for them...
default_whistling.gif

I have 12 horses, mini up to big..........I sure I will find something in there for them! Actually I want to cut back on horses not add.

I did start the baby room last night. Just cleaning it up. I do have some stuff to go in it, so thought about starting to put it together.

I'm so happy for you, Ashley
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
Once you have the good news confirmed, having had to wait a tiny bit of time now won't even be part of your memory
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

Yea, now its just a matter of getting the job done, and then if it does take find out if its one, two or three babies as there are 3 eggs that are mature and big enough to take.
default_new_shocked.gif

default_new_shocked.gif
well girl! you need to practice to make up for ALL the nights you wont be able to or wont want to practice after they decide to come!!!

default_biggrin.png

You know you have my support and best wishes!!

I can't wait until it's time for my partner and I.
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Umm.. yeah.. practice, practice, practice.. it's worth a try..
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png

Aww...well, all things take time especially such amazing and wonderful things as babies.

I wish you the best and hope that this is soon a distant blip on the radar/ultrasound!

Good luck!

Liz

I say, SLEEP, that is what I missed the most when the kids were on the way.
default_smile.png
Best of luck and we'll be keeping our fingers crossed for you here!

Latest posts

Back