A Little Bit of Everything

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockRiverTiff

Reaction score
I've been a bit camera happy the last few weeks and thought I'd share some pics I haven't posted. First is my tiny girl Lola Vavoom, who was one month old last Saturday (can't believe how fast they grow).

She jumps EVERYTHING (and nothing):

lolajump.jpg

Giving her signature "Whaaaaaaat" look:

lolaonemonth.jpg

With her dam (I was way on the other side of another pasture, so it's a bit fuzzy):

mayandlola.jpg

And as proof that some of the little beefcake minis are still out there, he's our 28" stud muffin Al at 15 years old.

al08.jpg

Another little guy, Challenger, who is 14 this year and 29". (And who will quite likely be headed to a new home soon.
default_bye-sad.gif
):

Showing off for the ladies after a bath:

challengerspring08.jpg

His pretty face:

challengerhead08.jpg

And last but not least is my 32.5" yearling "amazon" Dora who I clipped a couple weeks ago. She's got one of the most elegant trots I've ever seen--it's like her hooves are always off the ground.

doratrot08.jpg

Thanks for letting me share guys--I'm always just so happy when the sun comes out, and the horses start looking like horses again.

I've always loved Al.
default_wub.png
I have my own little beefcake mini in Bailey! I love them like that. It's kind of how I like my men, with some meat on their bones! I am not attracted to thin boney men or thin boney stallions! To me, they are far more masculin that way.

Another thing I love about your stallions is their manes! I remember you once describing them as Fabio's of the horse world!
default_wink.png

I really like your horses, my type of minis.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
default_biggrin.png
Oh I really like all your horses, like the attitude of your foal
default_wub.png
and especially Dora who looks just like my Jazz dapples and all
default_yes.gif

Yvonne

Another thing I love about your stallions is their manes! I remember you once describing them as Fabio's of the horse world!
default_wink.png
Some day I'm going to have to show you pictures of Streaker. He blows my other Fabios out of the water with his rockstar mane.
default_wink.png

Thanks guys!

They are all beautiful... and Lola Vavoom - an awesome name for such a lil cutie
default_wub.png

Back