A late introduction...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
Well many of you will remember that back in late January I made a trip to Erica's and picked up Caramel & four shetland boys. I've finally found some time to start getting them cleaned up and hope to have the four boys done this week.

Anyway, first up is my Rock E son. I call him Baylee, he is a 2 year old ASPC gelding who currently measures 37 1/2" as a miniature. So, maybe next year he will be able to be hardshipped into AMHR. I plan on showing Baylee in a few weeks at the AMHR/ASPC Area 2 show in Ashland, OH and than at Congress.

Here he is...........
default_wub.png

baylee0520.jpg

bayleee0520.jpg

bayleer0520.jpg

baylees0520.jpg

bayleehead0520.jpg

Okay well, Sheryl, you know i just LOOOOOOVE this boy
default_wub.png
. He is looking great
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
He absolutely breathtaking
default_new_shocked.gif
Can't wait to see the rest. Joyce

Thanks everyone. He really is a good boy. Yesterday was the first time he has ever had a bath, clipped, and had a show halter on and I think he did very well. I wasn't going to bring him back up to the barn until June 1st and that was only to get him ready for Congress but last week I decided not to bring my yearling under miniature gelding to the Area 2 show but instead bring Baylee. So, last week I started round penning him, teaching him to set up, and give him extra groceries. I hope to have him looking good by the time the show comes around.

I just got done with George, Wall Street Heads Up Sucre, and hope to get pictures taken later this afternoon. I think George might be a heck of a road pony.
default_yes.gif
Tomorrow I'm cleaning up Butters, Wall Street Hersheys Butternut and last but not least Friday I'll do Jazz Singer, Wall Street Illusions Jazz Singer. Talk about a to die for head, WOW.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back