A late announcement of my new mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
I actually got her back in April. I have wanted this mare for around 3 years and things were finally right for me to get her. I go to the barn every day and stare at her. I cant believe shes here. A lot of it is thanks to Sheryl for hauling her up from Kentucky! I think shes just lovely and her color is one of my favorites to boot. Ive been having fun taking her picture. She has had a few foals and from the pictures they look just gorgeous. I have been toying with the idea of showing her or at least taking pictures of her in a show halter but she is shy of the clippers so that is going to be a challenge. Shes is an 11 year old mare with two different registered names for AMHA and AMHR. I am calling her Kita (keeta).

Here she is meeting my girls for the first time. She came to me head and neck clipped.

DSC07055_zps308229c7.jpg

its a fuzz ball convention

She is not a mean mare at all but it turns out my mares are total wimps and rolled right over to give her top position. Silly girls. My bald faced black mare Hiawatha just adores her.

DSC07243_zpsca361ffd.jpg

It was dark when I took this one but I like the pose anyway

DSC07426_zpsfe81cc2d.jpg

DSC07432_zps2a6f6df1.jpg

She was on a little slope here but I like the head shot.

DSC07423_zps26b424f1.jpg

I did not take this one but it is the one I had saved on my computer for a couple of years. So pretty.

keeganmare_zps83a789c4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty. Can't believe you waited so long to announcer her, I think I would have been shouting it from the roof tops from the day she arrived.

I love her!!!
default_wub.png
She fits right in with your gang!!! I'm glad you got to have her after wanting her for so long!

Oh my! I would have been shouting too. I have no idea how you were able to 'hold it in' for so long. She's just beautiful. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Love her! Congrats! There's nothing so good as finally bringing home your dream horse.

Thank you guys! I dont know how I held off on that one so long either. She really is a joy to have around.

Latest posts

Back