A horse is a horse, of course, of course...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
Little horses spent some time with us in the yard today.

Ohh yes, they are FLUFFY! :DOH!

1-1.jpg

Bailey and hubby sharing a mint.

2-1.jpg

My Willow is really special. She has the thickest mane and her tail is 'almost' touching the ground!!

13.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

Now....Bailey. He thinks he is a 4 x 4. Seriously, look at him go! You know, grazing on the lawn area is boring for this little horse!
default_wacko.png

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Never a dull moment with this little horse!

xox Leonie xox

[SIZE=12pt]
default_laugh.png
Bailey looks like he's having tons of fun exploring!
[/SIZE]

whatta cutie
default_wub.png

& Miss Willow always looks so lady like & classy.
default_wink.png

Both of them are just amazing, I love your pictures.
default_biggrin.png

WOW Bailey sure does get around
default_biggrin.png
They are both so adorable and I am happy you finally got to spend some time with them
default_yes.gif

Haha oh they have both grown!! What sweet hearts, they look so well groomed and happy. Looks like you have your hands full with little Bailey ;)

Haha oh they have both grown!! What sweet hearts, they look so well groomed and happy. Looks like you have your hands full with little Bailey ;)
Well Willow now 'towers' over Bailey. So much for a mini!! She is a princess though. She is quite the 'lady'. She won't be part of Bailey's adventures, nice girls don't do that.
default_wacko.png

Bailey is a naughty little boy. I wouldn't have him any other way though. I have never known a horse to have such expression to his face. There are times when hubby and I look outside and see Bailey's little face loking through the gate, just like in my avatar. He is a legend around our neighbourhood too.

Love em, the little horses.
default_wub.png

Leonie, that Bailey is just the most darling little fellow. His personality really shines through on your photos! Looks like he had some great explorer fun!

default_saludando.gif
Hi!

THose are great photos! You can tell your horses are TOTALLY LOVED and well taken care of!! Your place looks SO nice and neat! I think I would want to explore also!! Very neat!!! Thanks for sharing!!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back