A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Betsy

Reaction score
I just wanted to reconize these 2 awsome ladies!!!!

without them I would have never learned to show miniatures in a show before,

they took time to teach me how to show in Halter and Driving,(they even let me use their

horses in the shows!!) I had so much fun with them!!!

they are my Best Friends!!! I love them with all my heart!!!!

They have been through so much and still have the heart to go on!!!

Reminds me of that song: "My heart will go on"(Titanic Movie)

Love ya ladies ya'll are just 2 AWSOME!!!!!

*I forgot to add my dad bought 2 beautiful horses from Jan Tobey, when I first started in Mini's

and he also Bought me my Baby Girl "Mcc's Starry Blue" who won 6th at R Nationals(forgot year).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you are in good hands. People are good to share their time & knowledge.

I don't know Jan but am friends with Davie-- she is a good lady for sure. Congratulations & I know you are in for fun with those ladies.

awe im glad that there are nice people out there willing to help people learn about minis! have fun!

Thanks Betsy
default_wub.png
, we enjoyed helping you learn to show. We do miss you and know that you had lots of thing happen that required you to stop and that you miss your minis badly.

Jan and I are still hard at it. Jan now concentrates on her teams and I'm still showing halter and driving and now have 3 of the grandkids showing as well. We are alway willing to help anyone who what to learn about the minis--they are our passion--mine have gotten me though 2 bouts with cancer and I still enjoy going out and showing--getting ready takes a little longer but I'm getting older also
default_wink.png

We will be at "R" nationals this year so stop by and visit. Jan along with the group from OH and AR will be up in Expedition Barn (SW corner) (used to be Barn D) and since my horses are with Rosa Roca Training this year not sure if we will be in the F-150 Barn (Barn E) or if they will move us this year as all three of us have handicap stickers--my trainer hurt her leg and can hardly walk right now, but is still training.

Thanks for the wonderful compliment, it is alway nice to hear.

Take Care

Your very lucky. I would love to have someone in my area that can mentor me on halter showing, and training.

Latest posts

Back