A few pictures of two of my Bandito "girls"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They both look great! Defiantly not bad for his first and I'm sure not last try at equine shots, the pictures came out really nice!
aktion033.gif

They are absolutely breathtaking!

...and I can't resist (you know what I'm going to ask, don't you?)

Even though she's enjoying her retirement, is there any chance you could indulge me with a photo of Knocker? I imagine that even straight out of the pasture she'll put most horses to shame!

NICE fillies!
aktion033.gif
And your friend did a great job on the photos, definately could have a second career as a horse photographer!
yes.gif

How is the red filly that you had in the Weanling class at Nationals last year doing?
biggrin.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Thanks everyone, I just love these fillies.......

Suzy - "CC" (Erica's Just Wait and See) is doing GREAT, she totally roached her mane off last winter (she didn't have much to start with as a weaner) but it has finally came in now thick and so white. She has a head that is just out of this world and she is a sweet thang, always wanting kisses. She has just been out in pasture and still looks amazing - other than a few pounds extra here and there LOL................I can't wait to see what her future holds as far as a broodmare I think she is going to be killer!

Susanne-

Hehe.......I actually have a picture I took of Knocker just last week. She IS a whole lotta women, been out on the 40acre pasture all year and loving it. I haven't yet took her to get her ultrasounded. She is still my baby, and everytime she sees me she "talks" to me. I will have to find that picture and get it on imagestation before I can send to you...........but will do today.

Latest posts

Back