A few of our 08 Overo and Appy foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
Finally got some new photos of some of my 08 foals. First is my 3rd black overo filly in a row from Skittles and Cisco and she is another beauty. She is almost 5 mths old now and our handler and buddy Roger helped with the photos. You can see she likes him already.

a19d96d0.jpg

6bb82345.jpg

cd340f22.jpg

a19d96d0.jpg

And now onto some action shots.

8909c5e8.jpg

Here is the little overo filly with her appy colt buddy. He is our Midnight and Bart 08 colt and he is almost 6 mth old. I expect him to mature about 34" and what a driving horse he will make!

I love this shot as they are "mirroring" each other with heads and legs all the same. Think they are

thinking "Oh no here she comes again with that camera."

000dd632.jpg

Here is my lovely FLYING horse, look at him go!

247e9195.jpg

ecd57161.jpg

Here is our Moon and Cisco overo almost 5 mth old filly also playing with the same appy colt. She is out of a maximum white splash overo and sire carries all 3 overo patterns. She is obviously an easy keeper, lol.

a06bcb54.jpg

b9f9eeba.jpg

If u look closely both the foals in this pix have all feet off the ground. I love my new camera!

de7b1627.jpg

0633c394.jpg

2fe0e2f9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm in love with your appy colt!
default_wub.png

The others are beautiful as well
default_smile.png

Jessi

Thanks guys!
default_biggrin.png
I am so behind getting photos and announcing foals this year. Getting ready for nationals is keeping me pretty busy along with everything else. But I do love getting good photos of my gang as they grow and change. Here is one more of my little overo filly showing a little attitude while Roger was trying to set her up.

92cf4224.jpg

MY fav is the "easy Keeper" she can come here anytime.

As expected some more beautiful horses from your breeding.

Hope things get easier you in the coming year and maybe find time to update your site...maybe after the shows. I have always loved looking at it and your beautiful horses.

Thanks again everyone. And yes I hope to one day get my website updated
default_wacko.png
There are LOTS of changes to make.

And about "Easy" she is Gold Melody Boy close up and Rowdy too so sorta similar to "Taker".

Stunning
default_new_shocked.gif
I love them all but wow, that little black filly
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Love the rearing pic

Good luck at Nationals!

Latest posts

Back