A few new pics of our boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
This one was yesterday, had turned him and his momma out, air was a little chilly so he got to wear his cute blanket.

101_2431.jpg

and these were this morning, took one of the little boys my mom babysits out to see him..

Hmmm.. What's this? Visitors?

101_2457.jpg

I think I'll come investigate

101_2465.jpg

You smell good! (I think this one shows his cute little head off
default_wub.png
)

101_2466.jpg

AND you TASTE good!

101_2462.jpg

Leaving so soon? Please come back and play!

101_2470.jpg

Wow, he is cute!!

I love that 2nd picture of the him, he's got a darling little face
default_wub.png

And, congratulations on getting all of that COLOR!

Oh my gosh-- I LOVE the last one!! It warms my heart.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
He is something special all right.
default_yes.gif

I love your blanket!!

Does he have a name yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does he have a name yet?
Well I think we may be going with Phoenix, after the mythological bird.. I wanted to stay with a theme for naming Sky's foals, last year's colt has Nighthawk in his name, Sky has eagle in his, so came across Phoenix..

The story behind the Phoenix is that it is a two-toned bird (and the colt is two-toned
default_smile.png
) that is one-of-a-kind (so is this little guy, and no two pintos are identical making them each unique) with only one Phoenix living at a time.. The Phoenix lives for at least 500 years and when it nears its death, it builds a nest of cinnamon twigs and ignites itself and nest.. From the ashes (baby boy is black, so his coat color can symbolize the ashes) a new Phoenix arises, it then gathers its fathers ashes and embalms it in an egg form which then an eagle (to incorporate Sky as well as the new one being a son of the old one) carries the egg filled with the ashes to the altar of the Sun God..
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back