A few headshots

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferin

Reaction score
I took these pics this weekend and like how they turned out.

This is my Circle S Bill Bailey son, Century Farm's Xtreme Dezyn (Dylan). He is my Jr show gelding. I am very happy with how he is maturing.

DSCN1058-3.jpg

And this is my ASPC/AMHR mare, Sonara's Little Exotica (Sierra). She is my Sr show mare who will most likey get bred, for the first time, next year. I am looking forward to having a baby out of her.

Sierra is partially wet in this picture. It was taken right before she got clipped.

DSCN1025-2.jpg

Sierra after being clipped.

DSCN1050-3.jpg

Ferin,

You know I love Dylan. He is growing up nicely! Get some more pictures of him every so often so we can see all of him! Have you been to anymore shows?

Diane in OR

Thanks for the compliments!
default_wub.png

Ferin,You know I love Dylan. He is growing up nicely! Get some more pictures of him every so often so we can see all of him! Have you been to anymore shows?

Diane in OR
Thanks! I will get some new full body pictures of him soon. We have a couple more shows this year but Dylan has the rest of the year off. He will come back out next year.

I admire them all , is sierra by Firecracker?
They look wonderful
Thanks Leeana! Yep Sierra is by Firecracker. I love that stallion!
default_wub.png

Great pictures, Ferin! Dylan is growing up to be such a handsome boy and Sierra is, as always, looking beautiful. I can see why my Streak took such a liking to her
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back