A day relaxing on the computer!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
Thought you'd like to see how it's done!

website1015006.jpg

website1015005.jpg

This is Jinx! Our 8 year old kitty.
default_biggrin.png

SEE NEW PICS ON PAGE 3!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why, but that struck me extremely funny. I just keep laughing at those pics.

Thanks for sharing.

She does it all the time, but that one day I was walking by and saw that butt shot....I laughed so hard, I had to run for the camera! I bust up every time I see these pics!

default_biggrin.png

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

That is too funny! Kitties can be sooo lazy sometimes that they can sleep in any position!!!

OMG that is too funny I needed that today ! Tell that jinx kitty i said thanks for making my day !

she is a sweet kitty I know that for a fact !

Cats (dogs horses just animals in general) have a way of just making ya smile they have some anitics and do such silly things ! I had an old Persian kitty BOO BOO he was soooo funny made me laugh just about everyday ! sure do miss that ol cat ! Wish my Hubby wasnt allergic !

Too cute Jinx's!!!
default_biggrin.png

But I have to admit I would rather that than them

jumping up and sitting on my hands & key board when

your trying to type!!!

:DOH!

Just love cats. What a beauty Jinxy is. Cuddly kitties are the best. I have several manx, they are always getting into something. Thanks for a great chuckle.

Oh so warm purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oh so nice purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Poor Jinxy! She'd keep s-l-o-w-l-y dripping off and then THUNK!
default_new_shocked.gif

I don't know how many times she fell off! She has given up the computer, and now keeps to the hall table! Much safer!
default_yes.gif

Ahhh! She does look like a comfy woman! How would not tickle those little pink toes though! I wouldn't be able to control myself!

Latest posts

Back