A day in the life of

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
I took some video of my three over a month ago but didn't get around to posting it until now. I hate photobucket so if anyone knows of other free video programs please let me know!!!!!! I would like to be able to make really nice videos with my OWN choice of music :DOH!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are so cute! What a threesome of furry friends! Your goat makes me laugh, the expression on his face!
default_wub.png
Love them!

The beginning of the song with the music and the threesome running was too cute!

I love them ALL, Brandi!!!

Omg, that calf has the cuttest face!!! He made me giggle right at the start when he's running towards you.

Everyone's just so cute and I giggled more at the end when your dogs where so happy and playing!

default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

They are very hilarious when they get to running around
default_biggrin.png
They start out walking but then one of them breaks into a trot and then it's a RACE!!!! As far as Buddy goes (the cow) it is a hard situation. I am feeding him as though we are going to eat him but I'm not so sure I will be able to do it
default_no.gif
So I try not to think of that right now. Either way, he has a GREAT life right now for sure
default_yes.gif

Eat him!
default_new_shocked.gif
Ohh you can't eat him!

I can't see the video, it won't load for me. Bugga.
default_sad.png

I know, I know! It's horrible! My Dad owns half of him and that is what he would like. Growing up we always had two cows. When it was time, my Dad would have one butchered. We would eat the meat for the next few years. It was hard but we knew that it was going to happen. Now though, I am the one feeding him and I just don't know that I can do it. The only way he would ever be completely safe is for me to keep him forever! If I was to sell him someone else would eat him. And I think cows eat A LOT when they get big! Cows are pretty much just screwed all the way around IMO.

P.S. The video worked for me so maybe try again later.
default_wink.png

Eat him!
default_new_shocked.gif
Ohh you can't eat him!

I can't see the video, it won't load for me. Bugga.
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They are sooo happy! I am in love with Buddy. His head looks so soft. Petrie is so comical.

Thanks for sharing that, Emma

So cute!
default_yes.gif
LOVE your "Three Amigos".
default_wub.png

They are way tooo cute! I love the calf, he seem so affectionate, I know I couldn't eat him
default_smile.png
The goat is hilarious. They are quite the group!

Back