A couple Wauk-A-Way ponies..(pics)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I have been following the wauk-a-way dispersal closely, its a matter that is dear to my heart and when I heard about Doc Wempe's current situation it just hit close to home. I am an STNA and work in a nursing home / extended care facility and deal with memory loss/confused residents as my career & have a passion for the shetland ponies, so when I heard of Doc's situation it really tugged on the heart strings and I felt compelled to own a couple of his ponies. To have a program he was so passionate about and put so many years of work into and then one day it just be gone really saddens me, its something out of everyones control, but it really did pull on my heart strings...

My good friend Ellen has been helping Tracey and took two shipments of the ponies, I went down today to take a look at them - They are all AMAZING and I feel beyond privileged to have an amazing friend like Ellen to allow me to come check out the mares and select a couple to add to my shetland program that I am putting together. These photos are not fancy, but I wanted to share with you the wauk a way ponies that I welcome into my breeding program...

Wauk A Way Kitty aka "Kee Kee".....this mare was LOVE at first sight. She is by Masters Painted Nites Domino and out of Kittys Lady C&M, She is a 2005 mare. She goes back to War Whoop, Kid Lee and a lot of the Winks breeding. Im in love with her head...She will be a future girlfriend of Jack and Rox E. It was funny as I said to myself as soon as I seen her "she is mine!" and later after everything ellen said "I brought that one up bc I knew you would want her" LOL..

13-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

Wauk A Way Haley ....she is a 2008 filly sired by Wauk A Way Chief Big Heart and out of Kids Sun Bonnet C&m. She is tiny, will be my classic under show mare next year. She is really neat......

25.jpg

22.jpg

222.jpg

(Pics continued in next post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Single G's Cherokee Maiden....Bay w/ Chrome broodmare she is a DAUGHTER of War Whoop and out of Knights Summer Wish. She is really nice, a little older. She is bred to J-J's Painted Duke and heavy in foal right now...she is like 42".

6-4.jpg

x.jpg

Latest posts

Back