A couple of videos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferin

Reaction score
I have enjoyed watching everyone's videos on LB so I decided to try a couple of my own. They were alot of fun to create.

Century Farms Xtreme Dezyn (Dylan) - 2 yr old gelding. Circle S Bill Bailey son and Nighthawk grandson. I love Dylan's movement and cant wait to start him driving.
default_wub.png

Dylan Video

Mountain Shadows Kindred Spirit (Spirit) - 10 yr old gelding. Spirit is one of my main driving show horses.
default_wub.png

Spirit Video

Edited to fix links. Thanks for your help Brandi and yellerroseintx!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't view them. I'm not sure you used the right link. It's always so confusing knowing which one to use :DOH!

try using the Direct Link at photobucket of your video than copy and paste...see if that works

Awwwwww Ferin.......great job.

Now when you going to get back here? The poor boy has never been the same
default_wub.png

Those were great! Dylan is pretty amazing! I love his trot
default_yes.gif
Good job with the videos!
default_yes.gif

WOW!! Great job on your videos...
default_aktion033.gif
,,,beautiful horses..but I do have drool over Dylans 'dance' just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind comments!
default_wub.png
I am very excited to get Dylan in cart and see what he can do.

Awwwwww Ferin.......great job.
Now when you going to get back here? The poor boy has never been the same
Awww I really want to see you and Dan again. Hopefully I can make it over there sometime soon. Do you have anymore shows this year or maybe nationals?

Awesome job, Ferin!!!!

Man, I feel sheepish now given my first video attempts!!! You did so well with yours and the horses look awesome
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Oh Dezyn
default_wub.png
I LOVE him

I think hed just LOVE Ontario..
default_smile.png

Ms. Ferin,

I'm so late posting on this because exam week has kept me away from the computer so sorry that this is so late! But, I couldnt resist but posting on your lovely boys. Dylan gets me every time I look at him. He's going to be FANTASTIC in cart! He's not only got the Halter conformation but also that movement..he's a great horse.

And my oh my, you know that I adore Mr. Spirit!! After Spring Fling I decided that I am a huge fan of that boy!

God Bless Geldings
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back