A couple of pictures from Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
I was so proud of my daughter. She has worked hard this year on her horses and I think it showed. Her senior gelding, Lucky Four Black Velvet Bandofire did great at the show. He took third in both Amateur Sr Geldings under and in his open gelding class 32 & under. Then 5th in Model Geldings under and 8th in the Incentive Geldings under. He placed in every class he was entered in.

Not a great picture but here they are anyway.

travisr.jpg

This is her yearling gelding that did pretty good. He placed 7th in amateur jr geldings under and 5th in his open class.

gold1.jpg

Congratulations. I think the pictures are very good, by the way.

Your horses are beautiful and Samantha does an excellent job with showing them. I am still drooling over Lucky. You have a wonderful daughther and she does work very hard and the results show it. Congratulations on all your placings. maryann

Karen , your horses and daughter look great !! I know how proud you must be. Congratulations to all of you...good pictures to BTW.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Your daughter and her horses look wonderful...Congratulations..you must be and should be very proud of her and the gorgeous horses.
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

Samantha is doing an awesome job with all the work and the showing! I'm glad I got to see her show a class. I took pics but they didn't come out as well as yours did. My flash didn't go off. Your horses look fantastic!

On to World!
aktion033.gif

Thank you everyone. We had a great time and I am so proud of Samantha and the horses. They gave it everything they had. Samantha has done a wonderful job with all of the horses this year but she is especially proud of Travis. We found him on the LB sale board in Feb just a couple of weeks before Audie died. Travis is a very special horse to us and we are proud to be owned by him and really want to thank Ronnie and Janet Clifton for giving us the chance to let Travis shine. He will be going to the World and because Bonnie said he wants to, he will be showing again next year.

We did this year in Audie's memory, its because of him that we have done so well. Its been the hardest year of my life, but I have met so many new friends and had the support of some wonderful people. Without all of them, I don't know if I would have made it. So now its to the World and then we shall see what happens next year. Look for us with a surprise or two.

Congratulations on a successful show and great pics, thank you for sharing!

I really appreciate the photos as I feel so left out!

Liz M.

Nice minis!! Congrats on a great show. I'm proud of you both for showing and especially in Audie's name. Best of Luck at Worlds.

[SIZE=14pt]Karen Congradulations to you and Samantha...... it was a hugely tough show and she did great! It was fun to be stalled near you guys too![/SIZE]

Lyn

REO I just had to say I drool over your disply pic every time you post..wowee...

blk and white overo..my dream...

REO said:
Samantha is doing an awesome job with all the work and the showing! I'm glad I got to see her show a class. I took pics but they didn't come out as well as yours did. My flash didn't go off. Your horses look fantastic!
On to World! 
aktion033.gif

470545[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back