A couple of Baby Photos and you know the

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getitia

Reaction score
if you like a more of a stock type or an arabian type or a morgan type or a draft type, or any other type , you can find it in miniature.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
As many have said before, you really need to raise what you "like"....and since I have to look at them each and every day in the pasture, this filly is the type that I like - be it 30 or 38 - I really want to see excellent movement , excellent conformation and overall form to function and a great disposition.

And yes, she is aspc/amhr/foundation.
new_shocked.gif

Also something to keep in mind is that shetlands come in many different types as well - Arabian, Hackney and even heavier draft types and everything in between
biggrin.gif
-

carries05filly01.jpg

carries05filly02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As many have said before, you really need to raise what you "like"....and since I have to look at them each and every day in the pasture, this filly is the type that I like - be it 30 or 38 - I really want to see excellent movement , excellent conformation and overall form to function and a great disposition.
Isn't that the truth. I certainly cannot look out in my pasture and not be satisfied with what I see.

Getitia she is just beautiful, by any standard. You cannot deny her QUALITY no matter what "type" you prefer.

Carol

Ditto you both!

She is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! And I rarely say that of any horse~

Beth

I don't know what you've named her, but it sure should be breathless, because that's what she leaves you.
new_shocked.gif

STUNNING...JUST STUNNING!!!! SHE HAS THE WOW FACTOR...YOU KNOW I AM A HUGE FAN OF YOUR BREEDING PROGRAM
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
HATS OFF TO YOU
yes.gif

LIS

Wow-indeed!
worshippy.gif

Now that's what I call cuteness.

I would love to see her in person. I think there's a couple of boys in my pasture that would like to meet her later on as well.

You know how I feel about your breeding program...so won't go into that...Just wanted to say....I remember when you talked about your breeding goals years ago...and in my humble estimation..... Girl you have made it...Now knowing you, I know there will be tweaking done.....because you have told me its NOT quite there yet...lol So I would be proud to own your unteaked ones...lol

She is awesome!

ahhhh beautiful
wub.gif
( just like our Acappella)!

[SIZE=14pt]What a gorgeous little girl!!!!! Who are her parents?[/SIZE]

Lyn

Wow, I just love all the horses you post here. I'm absolutely in love with Miss Ohio, and this filly is simply stunning! Will this filly be at Nationals? I would (also) love to see her in person. Wow again!

wub.gif
Thank you so very much -
wub.gif

I haven't named her yet - I was snapping photos of her this morning as we just weaned her last week - I like to use photos so I can take my time in filling out the markings on her registration information and she was feeling pretty good.

Lyn, she is out of Lee the stallion in our avatar and her dam is Gold Melody Boy Breeding on the bottom and Kid Lee on the top.

We only have 2 box stalls for Nationals - as we always haul the dams with our weanling futurity foals - so no room for her to go this year - but next year for sure.

Her yearling half sister will be there (she went last year also as a weanling) - here she is and she is one of our favorite mares of all time - another homozygous Lee daughter. We also have two three year old Lee offspring who will be making the trip..............(please stop by and see us at Nationals!)
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
saludando.gif

Ellie_stand_small.jpg

How tall?
We measured the filly with no name this morning - she is 30 1/2 inches mini measurement

I just KNEW she was a Lee baby....
new_shocked.gif
and you know how much I love her half sister...
biggrin.gif
wow........!

I cannot wait for my clients Lee baby to be here next year... I am simply itching to get my hands on her....
yes.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back