A change has come....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Lucky C on your new boy, he is lovely, I really like his head and his big, kind eye
default_wub.png

Yvonne

Congrats on your new SON...LOL I am sure he will be in a great home. I LOVE Pintos and good luck with your new breeding program!
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations, he is really beautiful!!!

Thanks again everyone!!

Karla helped keep my secret again
default_wink.png
Course I think she wants one of his fillies for a Jazz girlfriend
default_laugh.png

This morning when I put him out in the dry lot for exercise, he went out and did a couple good rolls (so needless to say he's quite dusty now
default_rolleyes.gif
), then he let out a whinny to Sky, and soon after our little Misty (our 2 year old orphan filly who is only 28" tall) came trotting up from the pasture and let out a nicker, I thought poor Doc was going to pee himself!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
He tossed up his head and tail, snorted and took off for the other side of the dry lot then stood there staring at her like "what the heck is that!?!?" lol She nickered again and he went trotting over to her until she moved again and that made him jump and head back to his corner, then the broodies all came trotting up to see what the commotion was about and that brought him closer
default_wink.png
Our 2 year old Trixie is in love with him, think she's spent most of the day up by the fence checking him out..

Was hoping to get some new shots of him but been busy helping my grandfather, will try to later tonight or tomorrow!!

Im so happy for you!!! Hes such a handsome man. Cant wait for new pictures

Thank you again everyone!!

Here's a quick pic I did tonight when he met Sky..
default_wub.png

skydoc.png

Going to post a couple more over on the photo forum that I got tonight as well..

Back