A challenge for all of you to consider

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone from Florida going to R Nationals, that may have room for a horse or two??????????????????????????? Just to get the horse to nationals.
unsure.gif

We rescued Peanut from slaughter almost 2 years ago ((in November)) Poor boy was abused, malnurished and without love! Well I changed that. He went from this

badpeanut.jpg

To this! He won a senior champion gelding, as well as he took a reserve grand at our last show. Then we wont hi point youth -Over. We also won showmanship!

peanutwinswebcopy.jpg

I hardshipped this horse the July before it closed, so now he is AMHR, and I LOVE to show him. Watch for him at nationals, and feel free to say hi to me, and Peanut or Dealer. Just be warned, Peanut loves to try and eat your shoes...

I would love to do this, maybe not show but to take in a rescue but there just dont seem to be many in Calif.

Here are the before and afters of our little guy who was SUPPOSED to be going to his first show this Saturday, but decided he'd rather get out and crack one of his hooves all to pieces. The first picture was taken the DAY we bought Pride (that's him, my husband, and our little boy Tyler). I had posted pictures of him before and a comment was made that to an untrained eye, he just looked fat and sassy in his winter woolies...There was no fat there... it was all skin, bones, worms, and hair. I even commented to my husband just the other day. When you look at that first picture there isn't even a spark in Prides eye, but when you look at pictures today, there's FIRE! Anyway, when I look at these pictures I can't believe its the same horse sometimes! This is a great thread... I love rescue before and afters! (Though I hate to see the befores and see how some people treat these beautiful little horses.)

TyPrideDaddio.jpg

backside_pride.jpg
dye1.jpg

Latest posts

Back