A bit of horsey humor, strange but true...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susanne

dB
Reaction score
Who said horses don't have a sense of humor?

As many of you know, we transport Mingus in our minivan, and since it has privacy glass, nobody knows he's even in there.

Coming back from Spanaway, I decided to indulge a fast food urge and pulled into the Arby's drive-thru for curly fries.

When I pulled up to the pay window, the cashier asked "Do you want horsey sauce?"

Just then, Mingus let loose with a resounding neigh!

The poor cashier nearly dropped my curly fries, then asked, eyes wide "Do you REALLY have a horse in there?"

I giggle every time I remember this...

That's hillareous! Perfect timing too!
aktion033.gif

We knew Mingus had a sense of humor, now we know he's got great timing too! That is definitely worth a giggle.
yes.gif

Leia

Way to go Mingus!
aktion033.gif
That's too funny!

Reminds me of taking our stallion Sonny to a show in our mini van 10 years ago. He would belt out HUGE stallion whinnies at stop lights and freak people out! The best was going to Sonic drive through and the carhop trying to ignore him as he reached for his iced tea!
laugh.gif

*LOL* Oh, that's funny!

Of course, Mingus was just asking for some horsey sauce of his own!

We were thinking about you and your trip back, figuring Mingus had a few tricks up his sleeve for entertainment on the road.

I am so glad you came to the show and I look forward to seeing you and Mingus and Keith, too, at shows in the future. It does get better, I promise!

Liz

Have you ever wondered who Mingus was in his past life? He has character, charisma, looks and humor and an independent streak while at the same time being a loving sweet fella who loves to relax and then show off. HMMMM....who would you figure?
rolleyes.gif
John Wayne comes to mind.
biggrin.gif

Staci, There's no way I could avoid sharing with Mingus! Curly fries, that is...he provided his own horsey sauce, LOL!

Dimi, I've always said that he's my Johnny Depp...kind of a bad boy, but sweet at the same time, and very aware of his dark good looks, but that's not exactly a "past" life...John Wayne is a good one, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I was wondering - whether or not Mingus got a curly fry!!! I'll bet he loved it! What a character - talk about personality plus!!!
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Back