A BIG THANK YOU TO LEEANA!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrat

Reaction score
This past Saturday we had a Miniature horse Clinic at the Richland County Fair grounds.

Leeana was awesome! She came and shared her knowledge and experience with us. The kids really enjoyed it and learned so much, the parents did too. I feel it was a good experience for all.

This was the first time I had ever tried to plan something like this and Thanks to Leeana's help, I feel it went well. Even if we didn't cover everything we wanted too, we did cover everything we needed too.

Thank you so much!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

I'll also throw another BIG THANK YOU out to my mom (I know she will read this!
default_biggrin.png
) I wouldn't have been able to pull it off with out her, she helped keep things in check!
default_wub.png
And then she had to spend all her time chasing my wild 3 yr old around during the clinic. :DOH!

You both were a great help!! I can't thank you enough!
default_wub.png

I wasn't able to get any good pictures
default_sad.png
I hope I have some better pictures once the other film is developed. But here's 1 picture.

100_0480.jpg

It was fun and great experience, but i was glad to help you guys out and it was fun working with your 4H'ers
default_smile.png

Thank you and Linda for letting me be part of it and for taking such good care of my (i mean your!!!) Coco
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Leeana has really come a long long way and really has blossomed.

She had a great mentor in KayKay and now she is paying it forward.

Great job Leeana.
default_aktion033.gif

Way to go, Leeana!!!!!!!

I'm so happy you're a member here and someone I count as a friend
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

WOW I am so proud of you and very excited that you will be the one to help me, Ernie & Dana out at Nationals.
default_aktion033.gif

Jill, I wanted to add the reason I'm glad that Leeana is helping me, Ernie, and Dana out at Nationals. I feel Leeana has the basics down and is totally ready to take her knowledge to the next level where she can add a very helpful hand and at the same time learn much, much more in regards to prepping, showing, etc. her horses. And of course, I know she'll be more than willing to share her new found knowledge with others. I know that the three of us are very excited and happy that Leeana will be joining us.

Jill Posted Today, 06:04 PM QUOTE(Irish Hills Farm @ May 21 2008, 06:03 PM)

WOW I am so proud of you and very excited that you will be the one to help me, Ernie & Dana out at Nationals.

You are all going to have such a good time together
Yes Jill you should come
default_yes.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif

Im really excited to get to learn and experience Nationals with Sheryl, Dana and Ernie, i look forward to helping them out and learning TONS from them as they have plenty of knowledge to share and are very very good at what they do and are a wealth of knowledge and expertise. Shall be a great time and i am looking forward to it.

default_hypocrite.gif

Hehehe!!!! I would love to and maybe (maybe big maybe) will come down for a day or two. It's a really busy time for me with clients traditionally, but I'd love to come there, and maybe even get to see Mr. Tude as a working man (driving vs. just looking pretty). And lay a hug or two on Monkey... I know it would be awesome, but I also know how August-October are for me and my day job
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Glad to hear it went well!! Did you get to use the name-tags?? If so I hope they worked out great!

Glad to hear it went well!! Did you get to use the name-tags?? If so I hope they worked out great!
Yes and thank you again for the sketch! I printed them out and the kids took them home to color whatever thier favorite mini horse color is and attach them to the 4-H book showing they attended and covered all the topics in the booklet. Thank you for sharing your talent too. It did work out GREAT! Here's the pic of what we used.

Richlandcounty4h.jpg

I have alot of you to THANK! My son used pictures of many of the mini's in one of the threads here, for his poster! I did get a picture of that too, I'll share it here and thank all who's pictures where borrowed. I hope it was ok that we borrowed the pictures - just the colors were listed under the pictures.

100_0463.jpg

BIG THANKS TO ALL!!!

Hummm, Leeana think we ought to try it again next year??? And maybe advertise beyond just the 4-H newsletter?

Oh neat!!! I recognize a couple of my lady bugs, Flirt (silver buckskin) and Sweetie (perlino)
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back