A belated introduction ... meet Circle J Maverick!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kendra

Reaction score
Maverick was born a week ago today, but the camera was on vacation, and the backup camera was apparently on strike. So here he is at 1 week old! He is so much fun, a very sensible little man, friendly and not spooky at all but with lots of spunk, keeps his mother very busy! I don't feel like we got photos to do him justice, I really like him, he's so elegant and handsome. It'll be interesting to see what colour he ends up, he's so dark.

maverick1.jpg
maverick2.jpg

And a few pictures of our first foal of the year, she's 2 weeks old now, and has been named Circle J Madonna, after her grand-dam. As it turns out, she is quite a diva! She's getting to be quite friendly, but today when tried to bring her to the lawn to take her photo, she got halfway across the yard, stopped dead, and then turned tail and went ripping back towards the barn, regardless of her mother calling to her. We went back to her, and I think she was quite pleased to have gotten her way. I'm not sure, but I think maybe her right eye is going to be blue. We like her anyway ...
default_wink.png

madonna1.jpg
madonna2.jpg

Another handsome baby, Kendra--and hale and hearty as well--congrats!

(And that filly surely STRUTS like a little diva!!)
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Margo

Very pretty babies you have there! I want to just (((HUG))) them up they are so cute!!
default_wub.png

Oh what beautiful babies!!! Congratulations on your little bundles of joy!

Tammie~

Maverick has a great look, love the curve of his topline and all the way from nose to tail he's amazing!!!

Of course the diva Miss Madonna is gorgeous, too.
default_smile.png

Congratulations again, you earned these beautiful, healthy babies for sure.

Liz

Congrats on your little foals, they are both adorable.

Congratulations on both of your pretty babies Kendra!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Very nice!
default_wub.png

Beautiful foals Kendra. Congratulations. Love the pinto filly especially!

Latest posts

Back