5th Annual Ribbons for Linda Benefit Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy

Reaction score
5th Annual Ribbons for Linda

Benefit Horse Show

Sunday, July 1st, 2012

Dream Acres Equestrian Center, Arundel, ME

Special Guests:

Fetching Hope Dog Rescue

Northeast Miniature Horse Club Rescue

The Hayloft Farm Supplies

A 90 minute helicopter ride for three people over the Boston skyline has been donated by "Now City Helicopter Tours"! Tickets for this raffle item start today! Tickets are $5.00 each. Contact

[email protected] to purchase your chance at a winning ticket!

Many other great raffles, prizes, and awards will be available. All Winners will be announced at the show!

There will also be a Tack Sale and awesome food by "Steve"!

All proceeds go to Pancreatic Cancer Awareness & Research!

600_RFL.jpg

Save Money & Time and get your entries in by June 28th!

Volunteers Needed! Come for just a couple of hours or all day. You do not need to be horse savvy. Free lunch for all volunteers!

This is a laid back fun show. No Show clothes required. All young children showing are allowed assistance by an adult. This is the perfect show for getting into the ring for the first time no matter what your age is!

For more info about Ribbons for Linda visit:

Facebook Page - "Ribbons for Linda"

Or call Makayla Carpenter @ 207-475-2577

Hey, Makayla -- I am so looking forward to judging your mini division! This is always such a fun day. I hope everyone in the area will make an effort to attend, and/or support this very worthy cause.

Remember everyone, that 'virtual entries' are always welcome!

Cindy

Thank you Cindy for volunteering to be our mini judge and to Northeast Miniature Horse Club for helping to sponsor this event. We have several of Northeasts' rescue minis attending again this year. It is always heart warming to see how happy they are and how far they have come!

Save money and time by getting your entries in for the Ribbons for Linda Beneifit Horse Show by June 28th!

Enjoy a day with your horse while raising awareness and funds in the fight against pancreatic cancer.

For entry forms visit www.ribbonforlinda.com

Last edited by a moderator:
So excited to show and too be the photographer for the show again. Got the new camera just in time! Thanks again for having me!

Latest posts

Back