5 New foals as Fantasy COrral

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
These 5 were all born with in the last week but am just now getting some shots. Will have better ones hopefully this weekend.

First is a double registured palomino filly She is out of our gray mare Cirrus and the buckskin stallion............

ef22f600.jpg

Next is our Miniamal frame overo filly with bright blue eyes. SHe is sired by our "Hawk" and out of HOF Halter Mare Potion. Sorry for all you wondering this filly has already been snatched up by lucky ME!

ef22f540.jpg

ef22f17d.jpg

Next is a black filly, sired by "Hawk" as well and out Classy. Virdict is still out on wether or not she is forsale. She has at least one bright blue eye

ef22f414.jpg

NExt is our one and only colt so far this year. I have been calling him Red. He is sired by "Hawk" and out of Tamale(yes Russ this is Tamales colt and what a colt he is). He will make somebody a awsome show gelding. My only wish is that he were a filly, then I would have to snatch up another one.

ef22f280.jpg

And then last night we had a black filly born. Sired by "Hawk" and out of my grandmas mare Cinderella.

We have 4 more foals to go this year. 2 more hawks and 2 more Max.

Congrats :aktion033: :aktion033: What a wonderful week you have had! Lucky you indeed, that's a very pretty little filly you are keeping.
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations! They are all absolutely precious!!

Wow, that's a wonderful week. Congratulations on such beautiful babies.

They are all so pretty, I would love to snatch up that filly if you hadn't already
default_wink.png
: . Keep us posted, you know we love pics
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]Beautiful babies Ashley!! Lucky lucky you! I LOVE that face!!!![/SIZE]

Lyn

WOW...you guys have been very busy! COngratulations on all the pretty new babies, and special congats are in order on your new filly!!

Congratulations on all the pretty foals! You have had a busy and effective week!

Woohoo, you have had some awesome luck!

I am definitely impressed by those first two especially.

Congratulations!!!

Liz M.

Ashley, congratulations!!! :aktion033: Great bunch of foals!!! :aktion033:

Keep the pics coming
default_yes.gif
: and tell Molly hello.
default_smile.png
Sure glad I peaked back in on the forum tonight.

Big congrats!!! Look at all those pretty babies. U sure have been busy, lol.

Latest posts

Back