4th foal for High Meadow Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Meadow Miniatures

Reaction score
Some of you may remember my post last week about my possibly dummy/blind foal (and to those who helped out with advice - thank you again!). She has made a complete recovery and is the spunkiest little foal here. I am so thankful that she pulled through, it was a rough start for her but she is 100% healthy now. Better late than never on the announcement of her arrival
default_laugh.png
So without any further ado, here is the 4th 2012 foal for High Meadow Miniatures...

HMM BTU GrandSlam Keepsake

20.5" AMHA/AMHR pending Dunskin FILLY!

Boones Buckeroo Too Grand Slam X EJH Sparkling Bucks

"Keepsake" is our first keeper filly by our BTU son, Grand Slam. I only keep back a very select few, and this little girl is one of them. I am beyond thrilled with her, and more than a little in love
default_wub.png
She has Grand Slam's gorgeous head and once again, I am so pleased with the quality of foals he has been siring. She is a week old in these photos, excuse the clipped part of her neck...that was done at the Equine hospital when they drew blood. "Keepsake" is a BTU grandaughter with four crosses to Boones Little Buckeroo. As an added bonus, she could also be homozygous for dun, black and/or agouti. I plan to have her tested this summer.

Thanks for letting me share and also, congratulations to all of you out there on your new foals! 2012 appears to have presented an outstanding crop of foals for everyone.

11.jpg
9.jpg
7.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg

Very nice!! I remember your posts and so glad everything worked out. Very pretty girl.

She is so beautiful, Autumn
default_smile.png
Maybe my favorite of yours so far this year
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back