$40. TEST "ALL" COLORS .....DEAL OF THE DAY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bess Kelly

Reaction score
Just wondering...........in case it could be a useable facility.

Thanks for replies
default_yes.gif

Hi Bess.......I sent in testing for two of mine the end of June, and I'm still waiting. Altho, they did respond to my e-mail that they had to re-run the LWO and Sabino tests. They said if I was wanting to know the results on any of the other tests...to let them know. I e-mailed them right away that I'd like to know the results of the red factor (just to see if I'd get an answer) Nothing yet....and this was 3 days ago.
default_rolleyes.gif
I don't NEED the results anytime soon, so I can wait. But the wait is hard for such an impatient person as I am.
default_sad.png

I'm sure I will eventually get the results (I know others have) ......but I would never use them if I needed results in a hurry.
default_no.gif

Alphahorses, it's got to be Shelterwood. Seems they don't get the tests right the first time and have to keep re-running them. I've NEVER heard of any other labs doing this. I'd never use them again. I could say more, but I won't.

I sent in the test for one colt and got the results about a month later.

Today I got the results of 2 out of the 3 I sent in?

The one that they didn't send, I got impatient just wanting to KNOW what she is (she's a DD) so I sent in to Animal Genetics on Friday and I also got those results today!

Still waiting for cream here. I'm sorry, but I just can't trust a lab that has to keep running test over again because they didn't do it right the first time. It's Animal Genetics from now on for me.

I received the results of one of the two I sent in and called them on the other today...they said that they would call back as "the woman handling these things went out to the post office"--they never called back
default_no.gif

I am just going to pull more hair and send it to Animal Genetics as I don't trust the results I got anyways...
default_wacko.png

Back