#4 and #5

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Songcatcher

Reaction score
Valliant, OK 74764 near Texas and Arkansas
Foaling season is over at Songcatcher Ranch (unless I get a surprise). #4 was born 5/2 and #5 on 5/3. No names yet, but here are pictures.

Bears Snips Illustration (Bandit) X Gem Dandys TJ. Palomino Pinto colt. Still needs a little unfolding.

033_33.jpg

035_35.jpg

TMM Destinys Daily Double (Alvadars Double Destiny son) X Bear Farms Deva Of The Isles. Perlino colt. Looks like he was born half grown.

006_6.jpg

040_40.jpg

The cameras are now off and I can sleep.

Grand total, 2 fillies and 3 colts.

#1 Palomino Pinto filly with 1 blue eye

#2 Silver Black filly (possibly carrying Cream) with 2 blue eyes.

#3 Black (possibly carrying Cream) colt.

#4 Palomino Pinto colt.

#5 Perlino colt.

Now to get my website updated.

They are both adorable!!! When you are getting some sleep, those babies should give you good things to dream about
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Congratulations, Freeland! What a great looking group of foals you have this year! I sure didn't realize that Deva carried cream too.
default_smile.png

Congratulations Freeland!
default_aktion033.gif
Nice looking colts

I'll be looking for your email
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
congrats on all your foals this year. They are so pretty and cute.

i love your pinto stud. Bandit
default_biggrin.png
He can come live with us.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the two new foals......They are all very nice!!!
default_yes.gif

Freeland

Send me a photo of Deva's little man and I'll put it up on my website under his sire's foals. Still waiting on 3 of his foals here. Hoping for the filly fairy to stop by.

Double is still ahead in the filly department (12 fillies/9 colts) and still holding strong on the dilutes
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
. This is his first perlino. That make his record 9 buckskins, 4 buckskin pintos, 1 sorrel pinto, 2 chestnuts, 1 cremello, 1 perlino. He had 3 angel foals that were 2 buckskins and a bay.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great group of foals you've had!! Bandit sure does seem to pass on cream more often than not, doesn't he?

Congratulations, all are pretty babies. Now you have the summer to watch them play and to grow.

Joyce

Congratulations Freeland! You've had a great foaling season with pretty babies and now all summer to rest and enjoy them! That was a good plan.

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back