38 weeks pregnant!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Whoohooo, I made it past 37 weeks!!!! I'm huge, uncomfortable and still totally LOVING being pregnant!!! I was officially 38 weeks yesterday (Sunday). The Bean is doing WONDERFULLY and according to my midwife, if going to be a big boy :new_shocked:[/SIZE]

I go in again today for my weekly exam and hope I've made more porgress. I was just a bit less than 2 cm. last Monday and the little booger is head down, but is facing forward.

Apparently no one ever told him (or he just doesn't care~LOL) that babies run out of ROOM to romp at this stage. He just stretched everything out even more (including a HUGE new band of stretch marks that appeared with a 36 hour period-OUCH!) to give himself more play room!! So much for bikinis in the future
default_wacko.png
: He's ALL over in there and hasn't slowed down at ALL...kicking, punching, rolling over and over and just generally having a great time. :new_shocked: :bgrin

His Daddy has been warned that if I go overdue (as I did with Mia) that I might not be very nice to live with for a while
default_wink.png
: We're just going day to day right now. Mom (Barbara) will come stay, probably next week depending on what I find out today, to "babysit" me and be my "in case it happens fast" driver. My neighbors are on red alert right now when Steve's at work. I think they are more nervous than we are
default_wink.png
:

I'm getting so excited...can you tell-LOL? Steve is nesting in a big way and I'm taking full advantage of that to get stuff done around the house. I cooked ALL day Saturday and he cleaned all day yesterday...I can live with that
default_wub.png
:
default_wink.png
:

You just sit there and relax and prepare to lactate girlfriend!

I remember being with you right here when you were in labor with Mia. Oh that waiting......it was killing us!

But that's ok, we're here waiting with you again.

Just hurry up and birth that little bean !

Did you decide on a name yet?

I hear you had a very good choice in one of your last posts??? :bgrin

I think that is so CUTE! "Steve is NESTING"
default_wub.png
: :lol:

MA

[SIZE=12pt]Yes, Marty, the Bean's middle name will definitely be Mikal (a diiferent spelling, but a great name
default_wub.png
: )[/SIZE]

Steve is SO nesting Maryann. It was FUNNY yesterday. It was like he just couldn't STOP cleaning. It was a sight to see, as he is NOT a person to just CLEAN stuff up!! I told him I thought he was nesting. He laughed it off, then came back a bit alter and said "I think I am nesting!!" I told him to keep it up!

[SIZE=18pt] :aktion033: I can't wiat for pics of Mia and "the bean". cassidy loves bieng the big sister, but there are times that Noah annoys the heck out of her. They are 7 and 4 now, so it's alot more work and trying to keep them from fighting when they are tired or just plain sick of each other. Good luck, maybe he'll come this weekend. Cassidy was born on a Saturday and Noah was born on a Friday. That way Mia is home forom sholl to help you also, and that way she can bond with him.[/SIZE]

Remember we want to see pics of him!!!

Christy

[SIZE=12pt]Yes, Marty, the Bean's middle name will definitely be Mikal (a diiferent spelling, but a great name
default_wub.png
: )[/SIZE]
LAura that is so nice of you!

and i have to say you are the cutest darn preggo girl although what a belly! :eek: I cant wait to see pics of the bean even if he refused to move anytime I was around at Nationals
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]I actually hope it's NOT this weekend. Mia's been with her Dad the last 3 weekends (long story, he agreed to trade weekends for his benefit-family visiting, then changed his mind and demanded "his" original weekend too @@) So he ended up having Mia every weekend for the 4 weeks before the baby is due, allowing us no non-school day time with her at all for 4 weeks. He's agreed (verbally) to let her come home if I call in labor, but I'm not positive he'll actually DO it
default_sad.png
It seems he's planned an "away" weekend with Mia this weekend, knowing I'm due very soon...sigh...[/SIZE]

I so hope he doesn't deny her the chance to let her be there for her brother's birth. I *never* say anything against him to her (as far as she knows I think he's a wonderful person), but if he pulls that I will tell her that her Daddy wouldn't let her come home. I am so dissapointed in his judgement, yet again
default_unsure.png
:

[SIZE=18pt]Laura,[/SIZE]

I'm sorry. Okay so maybe he won't come this weekend. I just hope he lets her be there for the birth. Good luck anyways andI hope all goes well. Boys are so much differant than girls. I'm glad that Noah was my second and not my first. If he was he would have been an only child.

I'm keeping you in my thought and prayers.

Christy

Laura I had to write when I read what you wrote about telling Mia if her dad doesn't let her come home for the birth if it happens that way. Please don't!!!!! My mom split from my biological dad when I was two and still to this day doesn't say one bad thing about him even though I have formed my own opinion. I hold her up on such a high pedestal because of her being able to bit her toung. She will learn the truth and form her own opinion eventually and she will be more than GREATFUL you allowed her to do so. So no matter how mad you get just bite your toung...it will benifit you in the long run.

PS good luck with the delivery!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back