$3 Mission of Thanks; Thank you all SO much!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The high bid on the bucket from Ozark Miniature Tack is at $90.

It goes until Tuesday at noon central time.

Place your bid in a post. This is an awesome prize/gift! You need it all anyway!!
default_yes.gif

REO, trying to find out myself.

Yeah! The bucket is at $100...thank you!
default_worshippy.gif

We have another gift from a private donor!
default_firstprize.gif

All we make a donation between now and Weds. in the amount of $6 or more will receive a CMHR Tote Bag!!

CMHR will receive your donation, and will make money off of the sale of the Tote Bag from the private donor!! They will be purchasing the bag to give to you.

If you would like to see the bag go to http://store.chancesminihorserescue.org/cmhrtotebags.html

This runs until Weds. at midnight. You can pay by paypal, or you can send it by mail with a postmark no later than Thursday. Please let us know in a post that you are sending a donation for the bag. Again, it is to be $6 or more.

This is a great bag, many uses, what better way to show your support than to carry their name around with you!!
default_thumbup.gif

Thank you to this private donor!!!

I am donating one of my horse heart necklaces.

This was sculpted by me, by hand and is 1.5" x 1.5"

I will paint it how you like. Fantasy colors, your favorite colors or like your horses.

Below are 3 custom ones that I painted like they wanted.

Bidding starts at $25 (postage within USA included)

*****BIDDING ENDS MIDNIGHT WED*****
default_smile.png

Yours will come as a necklace (as the one on a black cord below)
aIMG_2601.jpg
this1-1.jpg
sm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, the Bucket is at $110

The necklace is at $30

PLUS: We have a match!!

For the next 10 people who donate $10 or more, a private donor will donate $10 for you!!
default_xbud.gif

That will be an additional $100 for CMHR!!!

If you donate the $10, that is making your money worth double!!

This can be by paypal or by check!!

Just let us know you are sending it and which payment method.

This runs until Thursday at noon, or until we reach 10 people!

This makes your money worth so much more!!

Remember, those who donate $6 or more, receive a CMHR tote!!

Just a few more days!!!
default_giveup.gif
default_please.gif
default_giveup.gif
default_please.gif

You are all so wonderful, thank you so very very much!! Those little horses thank you as well!!

Good morning everyone.....Just wanted to give you an update on actual donations received so far. We have reached $872.00 and with the bucket donations coming to an end this afternoon we will go over $1,000.00!

I would also like to ask everyone to PLEASE include a note with their payment if it is going towards a specific prize and please include your real name when bidding on items as this gets very confusing trying to figure out who you are.

I am trying to message STORMY in regards to the hair bow but her message box is full. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can get the bow to you.

Tammie

CMHR Treasurer

Carolyn asked me to post my prize donation.

For a bid of $12 or more, I'll send the donor a pair of handcrafted pillowcases (made from 100% cotton).

A pair of these to be exact:

pillowcases - fall 2012.jpg

I'll ship to the US for no charge, but if you want them and are out of the US, then you'll need to pay postage (they'll fit in a Priority Flat-Rate envelop which is $19.95 to Canada, I'll have to look up any other country, but I'm sure more).

This will be available til they are claimed or Thursday.

Sorry for my delay in announcing the bucket winner....but yes, Patricia West you are the bucket auction winner with a high bid of $110.00. Please let me know how you intend to make your payment and when it is received I will notify Lisa of Ozark Mountain to send your bucket.....CONGRATULATIONS! and thank you so much for supporting this wonderful organization.

Tammie~

CMHR Treasurer

Nice Chanda! What size are they?
Thank you.

Just standard size pillowcases, so what would that be? Gotta think about how much fabric I put in them. I think they are about 20-22" wide x 30" long.

Congratulations Patricia!!!!!!!!!!! You will love that bucket!!

Thank you again Ozark and Lisa for your continued support, you are the best!

For the next 10 people who donate $10 or more, a private donor will donate $10 for you!!
default_xbud.gif

Nooooooo WAIT!! This is a DOUBLE MATCH! We have a 2nd donor who is going to do the same!

So for the next 10 people who donate $10 or more, 2 private donors will donate $10 EACH for each of you!!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

If you donate the $10, that is making your money worth triple! You give $10, they give $20, and where can you ever get that kind of return for your money!

This can be by paypal or by check!!

Just let us know you are sending it and which payment method. Post that you are donating for this double match!!

This runs until Thursday at noon, or until we reach 10 people!

This makes your money worth so much more!!

This is the match that gives you the most bang for your buck!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Hi,

I almost forgot this year and I did forget last year! I don't get to the forum much anymore ! So Here's my 100.00 donation. Happy Thanksgiving ! I will be sending it paypal. Hopefully it will qualify for the double 10.00 match.

Can someone send me th epaypal info.

Thanks,

Dawn

Vintage Farms

Most gracious thank you all for everything you have done for us, then and now.

Carolyn, I know how time consuming this was for you to put this all together for us again this year. Much thanks and hugs Carolyn. You are amazing. And Debby thank you for hosting us here a LB.

CMHR has been quite productive this year and we will continue to be as long as we can. We have much work ahead and cannot do it without your donations. And for those who were not able to donate $$$ this year, we appreciate your moral support.

And don't forget if you know of a little horse in need, by all means contact us.

Latest posts

Back