2nd live foal for us

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
Colt.
default_wink.png
I sure hope this does not start another trend of mostly boys. I have had 4 years of that. I NEED FILLIES.
default_laugh.png

Born at 10:30 this AM. You can not get much blacker than this boy is. His sire is Windchaser, his dam is a driving mare who gives me lots of motion. I have sold his full siblings at the AMHA world Show as well as to France. You can see the filly that went to France on my web page. Mom has the same motion as this filly. Sure hope the colt gets that too!!

I do not have a name for him yet. It has to have Wind in it, so any suggestions?

As you can see in the pictures. He has one blue eye and one brown eye. I kind of wish both eyes were blue as the blue eye is so striking with that dark black!

4a-3.jpg

2a-1.jpg

6a-2.jpg

5a-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you lucky bum!!! He is adorable! Love the blue eye too!! Do you get a break before the next mare? I'm still watching!
default_new_shocked.gif

Oh, he is beautiful!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!!

Oh you lucky bum!!! He is adorable! Love the blue eye too!! Do you get a break before the next mare? I'm still watching!
default_new_shocked.gif

I have 9 more to go, but the next group is just starting to bag up. It could bel a few more weeks with them. They are due the mid to end of April.

So...............I get to sleep tonight.
default_laugh.png

I have 9 more to go, but the next group is just starting to bag up. It could bel a few more weeks with them. They are due the mid to end of April.
So...............I get to sleep tonight.
default_laugh.png

Lucky you! With a stubborn mare looking ready at 343 days, another not looking ready but still being closely watched at 336 days, and others close behind, I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever sleep again, lol!

Congratulations on your beautiful new colt! :D He's got some nice long legs on him.

I like his star and snip too. It kind of looks like an exclamation point! lol

I just love him.

You are right about both eyes being blue would make him even more desirable.

Riverdance Spirit of the Wind

Wow. He looks fantastic at only a few hours old! If you've got to have colt years, at least you're getting some awesome colts. How about Windborne or Against the Wind?

I might have come up with a name for him. We are geting a storm tomorrow and he can not get any blacker, so maybe:

Riverdances Storm Winds Rising

default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked IT'S LIKE LOOKING IN A MIRROR---my arab-Shadow looks just like him except for Shadow has one front sock! Gorgeous boy
default_wub.png
:wub how about- Riverdance Shadows in the Wind
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back