2nd foal for Riverdance

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
COLT. I am not into having boys right now, as they are coming out of my ears, but he is a real pretty one.

His sire is Riverdances Desperado and his dam is Marystown Enchantress. A Full sister to a World Grand Champion Junior stallion, and a World Reserve Grand Champion Junior mare who is now owned by Alliance. Both of these siblings have gone on to produce multiple World Champions. His dam is 28" and his sire is 31.5". It looks like this boy will stay under 29". His dam is a grand daughter of Whittmaack Mickey Mouse.

palocolt.jpg

11-1.jpg

What a pretty-headed little guy he is! Looks like your foaling season is finally off and running.

Ooooh, such a pretty head. He looks very regal. Hello from mini cousins. My blue-eyed bay broodmare Faith was grandsired by Wittmaacks Mickey Mouse. Love the genes! Congratulations, he is very striking.

Congratulations, he is sure a looker.

Castle Rock: I for one, would also like to know the whereabouts of that filly fairy...One filly and then three colts in a row, and one due anyday. Whoever has her, please send her back!
default_biggrin.png

Very nice Sue!!! Enchantress, you have a very handsome baby!

Barb

Last edited by a moderator:
Back