Quantcast

2nd foal for Hawk Hollow Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Jane=P

Reaction score
We had our 2nd and last foal ,last night and I finally had a colt,My stallion has had 8 foal and only 1 colt and I really wanted another colt from him and I got him .It was a Text book delivery, I had friend come over to watch her with me last night and I knew she was going to foal, but she got tired and left at 10;30 and we had foal out by 10:45, she started 5 minutes after she left. He was up and found milk bar in about 1 hour and is doing great. I was thinking he was chestnut, but today all dry he had red dorsel stripe and I not sure if counter shading or if he is red dun. I will have to wait till I clip I guess, Anyone want to guess color ?? He is 20.5"with 7" cannon bone, so he will be small. here are a few pics, still working on name...JANE

Mini Mouse

Reaction score
Me either, says "REMOTE LINKING FORBIDDEN" but congratulations on your new colt. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Jane --

If you want, you can email the pictures to me and I'll upload them and post them to this thread for you!

Jill

jill@whinny4me.com

Jane=P

Reaction score
I dont know why thats comign up, I have posted before, I will try again.If you cant see, picture on my website here foal pic's

...JANE