2nd foal for Hawk Hollow Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane=P

Reaction score
We had our 2nd and last foal ,last night and I finally had a colt,My stallion has had 8 foal and only 1 colt and I really wanted another colt from him and I got him .It was a Text book delivery, I had friend come over to watch her with me last night and I knew she was going to foal, but she got tired and left at 10;30 and we had foal out by 10:45, she started 5 minutes after she left. He was up and found milk bar in about 1 hour and is doing great. I was thinking he was chestnut, but today all dry he had red dorsel stripe and I not sure if counter shading or if he is red dun. I will have to wait till I clip I guess, Anyone want to guess color ?? He is 20.5"with 7" cannon bone, so he will be small. here are a few pics, still working on name...JANE

colt3_250x187.jpg

colt09.jpg
colt08.jpg

colt04.jpg

colt03_250x187.jpg

Me either, says "REMOTE LINKING FORBIDDEN" but congratulations on your new colt. Can't wait to see the pictures.
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on your colt!!
default_aktion033.gif
I can't see the pics either.

I dont know why thats comign up, I have posted before, I will try again.If you cant see, picture on my website here foal pic's

...JANE

colt3_250x187.jpg

colt09_250x187.jpg

colt04.jpg

colt06_250x187.jpg

Latest posts

Back