28 and done!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob r

Reaction score
last night we had our last baby for this year. 20 fillies and 8 colts!!! now it's time to wean babies and start showing them!!! i believe this is the best overall foal crop we've ever had!!!

28 :new_shocked: Wow thats alot of babies! I 'm terified of breeding my one mare, i probably never will. But anway i think everyone would love pictures!

ah HA! so it's you who's been holding the filly fairy hostage?!?!?! LOL :bgrin wow, i cannot even begin to imagine having to sleep in the barn/check signs of/hook up monitors to....28 mres! i don't know how you got through it! i was pooped after 1 mare-stare!!!! geeze. thats a lot of babies!!!!!!

so how many do you plan to keep? and where's the pics?

Wow, you've had a population explosion!!!! How many minis do you own in all?

Hey, Bob, that filly fairy needs to make one last trip to Oklahoma City in September. I have two more mares due!

Congratulations! What a high percentage of fillies!! I know you breed a lot.....do you find that in the end it evens out? Have you had "mostly colt" years too? Just curious. :bgrin

Wow! I cant even imagine having one let alone 28! And 20 fillies!! That is outstanding!!! We are due for two foals next spring so send that filly fairy on to Kansas come late february and march. I need at least one!!! Altho we have never had a filly in 4 tries so I am even afraid to hope for one!!! Cograts on a great foaling year! Sheila

Congradulations on the great foaling year; live foals, mostly fillies and some of your best get yet... That will be hard to beat next year
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back