25th Anniversary

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coopermini

Reaction score
Sat our family held a 25th anniversary surprise party for Gaylene and I. I did know about it as they needed some way to make sure we made it there. Our oldest son Craig came home from New York for it which should have tipped Gaylene off that some thing was up but she had no idea. To keep her occupied before hand I took her to lunch at the Lobster Shack. It is a quaint little seafood place on the ocean litterally setting on the rocks at the waters edge. The food was great and a bit of a challenge eating on the tables outdoors with the seagulls looking for any opportunity to swoop in and steal a meal. Sadly a few other patrons did not fare very well. We walked on the rocks for a while watching the waves crash in. We live 15 miles from the ocean and I bet it has been 15 years since I have been to the beach. It was nice to spend a bit of time there just relaxing. With more time to kill before the party we did some sight seeing driving around a couple areas we never had been to. Toured a coastal area filled with huge summer estates for many of the Rockerfellers and celebraties. I had to get creative on the way home to swing by the road my parents live on to get her to the party. She had no clue what was going on even when we pulled in the drive with all the guests and cars in the yard. The party went very well and it was great to see many of our family and friends together for the afternoon. A big thank you to our family and friends for putting all of that together.

Mark

Congratulations Mark!!
default_smile.png
Sounds like you had the perfect day and after 25 years of marriage you and your wife deserve it!!
default_aktion033.gif

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you on your 25th Wedding Anniversary! Wishing you many more wonderful love filled years together!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Mark and Gaylene you did get a medal for putting up with him this long RIGHT??? Only 25 years you youngsters? Bob and I had been married for 40 years on June 15th. Seriously though big Congratulations and wishes for 25 or more love filled years.

Nita

[SIZE=24pt]
default_aktion033.gif
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
default_thumbup.gif
[/SIZE]
Sue & Makayla

My 25th anniversary is coming up too. Its sept. 25th
default_new_shocked.gif

Cant believe its been almost 25 years, WOW !

Linda K

Back