2023 crafting for all...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been crafting like a mad woman since Christmas. I don't know what got those juices stirred up. One project is to take apart a paper tree I made several years ago and use the trunk for artifical pine branches so it will look like a charlie brown tree. Haven't finished that yet. This is a little tuck pillow I made. I designed the text font. Each letter is on a separate sheet of graph paper; it would have been more balanced if I had done the whole thing on a single sheet. But it turned out all right. Luckily I am not a perfectionist!

Attachments

• good tidings pillow.jpg
    good tidings pillow.jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 0
I am sure we have all read those stories of the little old lady who has knitted winter hats/socks all year long so when December comes she can donate them to homeless people. That is really inspiring! And this got me thinking…..

My hubby is turning 50 this year and y’all know how wonderful he is to me, and this got me thinking tooooo…..

In honor of my hubby’s 50th year, I am going to attempt to make 50 cat/bear/horse pillows throughout this year to donate in December to charity. And I’m already under way, I have about 6 sewn and ready to be stuffed. I’ll be posting pics soon!

A wonderful project Kelly and I your hubby is honored! The cats are so sweet.

The crochet ear bonnet sounds stylish! I tried to learn how to crochet but couldn’t wrap my head around it. ;)

A wonderful project Kelly and I your hubby is honored! The cats are so sweet.

The crochet ear bonnet sounds stylish! I tried to learn how to crochet but couldn’t wrap my head around it. ;)
I just started a couple months ago. Im ok at it but it can be diffcult sometimes.

I like to put a button on the title page of the newsletter I do for our state society. I could find no inexpensive die cut kite buttons anywhere. So I decided to make some. You can see the idea I have for the title page. No sure what color to make the tail bows; paint or colored pencil.

Attachments

• wood kites.jpg
    wood kites.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 0
  • draft title.jpg
    draft title.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 0
I like to put a button on the title page of the newsletter I do for our state society. I could find no inexpensive die cut kite buttons anywhere. So I decided to make some. You can see the idea I have for the title page. No sure what color to make the tail bows; paint or colored pencil.
You are so creative. Love it

That's really nice. It reminds me of the painting done on old saws and such things.

Latest posts

Back