2022 Christmas trees

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 house cats = no tree.
I thought I had a picture of mine, but can not find it.
This is an internet pic similar to the horseshoe tree my in laws gave me a few years ago. Mine is painted black.View attachment 48805
Perfect way to display favorite ornaments on a table top.
I am surprised our new puppy is not bothering ours. We had to use the spray bottle one time at the beginning. Now, if anything falls off onto the floor, then that is another issue!

We do 2 small table top trees instead of one big tree. When Christmas is over we don’t break it down, we just stow it as is and we leave all the ornaments on too. Our ornaments consist of cat collars, for those who are no longer with us, and every critter has its own ornament with their name on it, we try to get one that looks like them or remind us of them. We also have the cork from the wine bottle from our wedding night 😍…and of course a few airplane ornaments too.

E83263E0-50E0-4D6B-8E01-C53F1F5EF5FF.jpeg

E8543093-4A8B-4730-B8EE-EC674F2B5FD3.jpeg
Above pic is of 2 cat collars and my first horse Riffics the year I got him.

What is a horsehair pottery pot? Do you have pics? I am going to attempt to make a bracelet out of Riffics hair, not sure how that will turn out 🤣🤣….one of my many upcoming projects 🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back