2021 Time to Drive!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! A lot of great driving times on here! I’ve been away for awhile but I plan to start counting my driving minutes with ya’ll next year! My pony Evie and I will be happy to join. She’s a bit too big to be ‘mini’ at 42” but I’m hoping we will still be welcome!

Wow! A lot of great driving times on here! I’ve been away for awhile but I plan to start counting my driving minutes with ya’ll next year! My pony Evie and I will be happy to join. She’s a bit too big to be ‘mini’ at 42” but I’m hoping we will still be welcome!
Looking forward to seeing Evie with you!

Hey! Hm! Have you been teaching your pony new tricks?!? Love your new avatar!! I need to get to teaching mine some new tricks.💕💕
Hi Kelly, Mint has the kisses. I’m still working on the hugs. I haven’t been consistent these last 2 months😞 Hershey, who I wanted to learn kisses 😘 isn’t having it or he is holding out for more carrots.😂 He is such a foodie.😁

2021 is in the books everyone! Grand total of 256 hours 30 minutes of driving. That is over 10 DAYS of driving non-stop. I put the link below so you can take a look at your own individual times. If you are having a hard time getting it to pull up let me know and I'll get you your times. See you on the 2022 thread!

https://www.icloud.com/numbers/0CRjxtpfCaz_nhHxpFu2udwWw#2021_Driving_Club

Latest posts

Back