2021 Time to Drive!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nov 1
Drove Stormy 20 minutes today 🙂

Drove Shadow too, but Im not sure how long LOL LOL Can you put me down for 80 hours today?? Does that beat Rocko? Yes?? Then yes, it was definitely 80 hours… yep, all in 1 day!!! LOL LOL JK! GO ROCKO!! GO!! 🥳 That’s impressive!!!

Nov 1
Drove Stormy 20 minutes today 🙂

Drove Shadow too, but Im not sure how long LOL LOL Can you put me down for 80 hours today?? Does that beat Rocko? Yes?? Then yes, it was definitely 80 hours… yep, all in 1 day!!! LOL LOL JK! GO ROCKO!! GO!! 🥳 That’s impressive!!!
We have been putting the hours in, but he still has a ways to go yet with his training!

I promise I’m still alive! Just super busy with university classes.

9-31 August:

3 hours driving Jess

4 hours driving Fancy

3 Hours driving Rebel

September:

3 hours driving Fancy

3 hours driving Rebel

2 hours driving Jessica

October:

1 hour driving Rebel

3 hours driving Fancy

3 hours driving Jessica

November so far:

1 Hour Jessica

(Very first time trying out anything to do with driving) 20 minutes ground driving Melody (shes learning so quickly! So far I’m working with her on turning and walking with me behind her with reins attached to her halter)

2 hours driving Fancy

1 hour driving Rebel

I promise I’m still alive! Just super busy with university classes.

9-31 August:

3 hours driving Jess

4 hours driving Fancy

3 Hours driving Rebel

September:

3 hours driving Fancy

3 hours driving Rebel

2 hours driving Jessica

October:

1 hour driving Rebel

3 hours driving Fancy

3 hours driving Jessica

November so far:

1 Hour Jessica

(Very first time trying out anything to do with driving) 20 minutes ground driving Melody (shes learning so quickly! So far I’m working with her on turning and walking with me behind her with reins attached to her halter)

2 hours driving Fancy

1 hour driving Rebel
Good to hear what you have been up to!

Latest posts

Back