2021 Time to Drive!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9/30 -
20 minutes for Rocko today. He didn't seem to be feeling up to par today...just had no energy so I unhitched and put him out in the pasture. ❤

I always think how glad I am that I am not a horse! Can you imagine someone coming to get you whenever they wanted no matter how you are feeling and ask you to go a few miles?!!!

My friend drove Annie with us. I miss driving Annie because she is so well trained now, but I don't want anyone else driving Rocko while he is still learning. So with what time I have it's all Rocko pretty much.

The new cart is a lot heavier than his old ee, especially since I went with the larger wheels, but he has gotten more fit with the pole work and frequent driving so he doesn't struggle with an incline like he did at first which is progress.

He was a little naughty today trying to graze, and trying to turn towards Annie when going away from her. Basically being a teenager. He is still young (5) and needs lots of miles!

Latest posts

Back