2021 Time to Drive!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really wanted to drive today, but getting ready to go out of town so I'll have to wait until Monday.

I used to love to travel in past years, but now I never want to leave my horses!!! I like to take care of them myself (if you know what I mean.) We are taking our travel trailer and the two dogs are going with us though. 😊 Couldn't imagine leaving my puppy with anyone.

Thank you Kelly! The girl that feeds for me fell off a horse today and was just released from the ER! They did scans and she is ok just very sore. So now her sister is going to feed for me. Did I mention I found a little mouse darting around my house and one of the gate arms on our front gates just broke? 🤔
Set a couple of traps and hoping to catch that critter tonight before I leave!!!!!

Sept 25

Drove Shadow in the hood for 52 minutes…. neighbors stopped us a bunch to chit chat, which is good practice for him to stand still. He loved everyone! Such a little ham! 💕

9/27 - 35 minutes for Rocko.

I noticed the shafts on my new cart are still bouncing at the trot, so I moved the seat forward again! Less legroom, but I ordered a new wedge cushion, which is supposed to be delivered today, so that should help as I'll be sitting higher.

SEPT 27
Drove Shadow in the hood for 61 minutes… yep we gotta get that 1 minute in there 🤣…. And I’m not even gonna tell ya what he did today when he saw 2 little girls that he knew in the hood. Ok, ok already, I tell ya!! Geeeezzz 🤣🤣 yep, you guessed it, he bolted! And I couldn’t stop laughing. We ended up across the street in a neighbors yard! 🤣🤣 It really wasn’t his fault, it never is you know, but the little girl was wearing her CHRISTMAS SNOWMAN PAJAMAS!! I mean seriously, it isn’t even Christmas and it was in the middle of the afternoon… I almost bolted myself! LOL!! LOL!! He just wouldn’t calm down, so I got out of the cart and drug him over to the little girls eagerly waiting to snuggle him. Then if he could talk he said, “Oh! Thank God! That’s just PJs, I was afraid Frosty was gonna melt!” Then he asked, “Mom? Why on earth is she wearing her PJs in the middle of the afternoon?” Then he snuggled them and was completely fine, silly little boy! Never a dull moment with these little boys 😍

First bikers, now Christmas snowman pajamas! Geeeezzzz what’s next? 🤣🤣💋💋

Last edited:
30 min driving Perry yesterday!!!! I went out for a lesson with him so I know what his cues are when he comes home. He's almost ready to come home. What a difference 90 days makes in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing.
Oh, my goodness! How time flies. But look what a gem his mom is, so no wonder he is such a smart boy.

SEPT 27
Drove Shadow in the hood for 61 minutes… yep we gotta get that 1 minute in there 🤣…. And I’m not even gonna tell ya what he did today when he saw 2 little girls that he knew in the hood. Ok, ok already, I tell ya!! Geeeezzz 🤣🤣 yep, you guessed it, he bolted! And I couldn’t stop laughing. We ended up across the street in a neighbors yard! 🤣🤣 It really wasn’t his fault, it never is you know, but the little girl was wearing her CHRISTMAS SNOWMAN PAJAMAS!! I mean seriously, it isn’t even Christmas and it was in the middle of the afternoon… I almost bolted myself! LOL!! LOL!! He just wouldn’t calm down, so I got out of the cart and drug him over to the little girls eagerly waiting to snuggle him. Then if he could talk he said, “Oh! Thank God! That’s just PJs, I was afraid Frosty was gonna melt!” Then he asked, “Mom? Why on earth is she wearing her PJs in the middle of the afternoon?” Then he snuggled them and was completely fine, silly little boy! Never a dull moment with these little boys 😍

First bikers, now Christmas snowman pajamas! Geeeezzzz what’s next? 🤣🤣💋💋
I would of been scared too! Christmas comes to early as it is. 🤣

Latest posts

Back