2021 Time to Drive!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8/19 - 25 minutes driving Rocko this morning.

The AQI was down to 77, which isn't too bad. We were able to canter the new pattern! Still needs work but he's doing it and willingly and we didn't hit any cones. Requires him to keep changing directions so its a great exercise. The wind has come up and the smoke is back this afternoon. The AQI is now up to 157!

The AQI was down to 77, which isn't too bad. We were able to canter the new pattern! Still needs work but he's doing it and willingly and we didn't hit any cones. Requires him to keep changing directions so its a great exercise. The wind has come up and the smoke is back this afternoon. The AQI is now up to 157!
[/QUOTE]
Yay! Not hitting cones!

8/26 - 40 minutes for Rocko.

We didn't get out til noon today and it started getting pretty warm so we interspersed standing under the oak tree. It was good for us both to be quiet. Much easier than my current puppy training sessions for sure!!!!

8/27 - 45 minutes for Rocko.

My friend was here driving Annie with us this morning. The sky was blue and we had a great time. Now we are socked in with smoke. I have an adventure planned at the horse park for tomorrow so if it's still smokey I'll have to cancel. Feel terrible for the people up in Tahoe with the fire creeping closer. The smoke there is at the hazardous level. Our son is an ER nurse at a hospital in Truckee which is nearby. Ironically he used to be a firefighter.

Latest posts

Back