2021 Time to Drive!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5/27 - 35 minutes for Rocko.

I was out of town for the last several days, and it feels so good to be back home with my horses! I think the time off does them good when they are in training, giving them time to digest everything they are learning. Rocko did awesome today when we went through the exercises we had been doing before I left. We did some canter work today too which was fun!

5/28 - 40 minutes driving Rocko.

My little friend came over and drove Annie with us. My neighbors went out of town for 3 weeks and said we could raid their cherry tree. Let's just say we ate A LOT of cherries when we were done driving. ☺🍒
It's fun to give Dapper Dan cherries. He rolls them around in his mouth, then spits out the seed; he never crunches them. Midnight usually crunches the seeds, but sometimes spits them out.

5/31 - 45 minutes for Rocko.

I went fishing yesterday with my husband so he drove Annie with us this morning. We went out early because it's supposed to reach over 100 degrees today!

https://www.icloud.com/numbers/0CRjxtpfCaz_nhHxpFu2udwWw#2021_Driving_Club
Finally got all caught up. Sorry it took me so darn long. My poodle had her puppies 2 weeks ago and it's been more crazy than usual. I have 6 beautiful standard poodle puppies living in my bedroom :)

Hoping to hitch up some more pairs configurations soon. I really need to get Blue sold and one more. Anyone want to train a 3 year old? I don't have time to do anything with Perry and I think he's going to be awesome.

Latest posts

Back