2021 Time to Drive!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/13 - 60 minutes driving Rocko.

He had no problems with the cows today but Annie was with us and he probably saw that she wasn't concerned. Kind of funny because she had a terrible fear of cattle that we had to overcome.

Blustery here also! But if we waited for everything to be perfect we'd never get anything done! 65 minutes driving Dapper Dan today.
We were very leisurely; stopped for a chat with neighbors also, who rides a big horse. I suggested we might go together next time she rides. It might be fun for Midnight to trail ride with a big horse.

3-4
45 minutes driving Rebel
45 minutes driving Fancy

3-7
1 hour driving Rebel
1 and a half hours driving Fancy

3-11
1 hour driving Rebel
1 hour driving fancy

3-14
30 minutes ground driving Rebel
30 minutes ground driving Fancy

3-18
30 minutes driving Rebel
30 minutes driving Fancy
1 hour ground driving Jessica

First time ground driving Jess in a while! She did great <3 getting her back in shape so I can finally drive her in my new show cart!

I also got my ribbon a few weeks back, and they are amazing!!! I just couldn’t wait to take a pic with Jess <3E7A6D422-9C9B-48BA-8C00-34AF032121EF.jpeg

WOW! I haven't been here for awhile. Life has been so crazy. I truly hate to feel busy, especially when I feel like I'm not accomplishing ANYTHING.

I received my ribbon. Thank you thank you! It's a very pretty one.

And to get all caught up:
Feb 24 - 45 minutes ground driving
Feb 26 - 60 minutes ground driving
Feb 27 - 60 minutes ground driving

Zorro has a rib out so we won't be driving until his body worker can get here and work on him! Lots of hiking and and ground driving until then 🤗

March 2 - 80 minutes ground driving
March 4 - 60 minutes ground driving
March 9 - 45 minutes ground driving
March 12 - 45 minutes ground driving
March 14 - 60 minutes ground driving

The other days we just went walking. Sometimes he walks in front of me and sometimes he walks beside me. I don't have two lines on but I'm not intentionally "driving" him either. So I won't count those days!

Oliver has been going with us and is learning to really walk out! He is also coming into his own and wants to wrestle and bite and jump on Zorro was we walk. LOL! He makes me laugh the entire time.

Video of Oliver being "naughty"!

Oliver walking out!

Latest posts

Back