2021 Time to Drive!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Minidreamz0581

Reaction score
Wow! A lot of great driving times on here! I’ve been away for awhile but I plan to start counting my driving minutes with ya’ll next year! My pony Evie and I will be happy to join. She’s a bit too big to be ‘mini’ at 42” but I’m hoping we will still be welcome!

Marsha Cassada

Reaction score
Wow! A lot of great driving times on here! I’ve been away for awhile but I plan to start counting my driving minutes with ya’ll next year! My pony Evie and I will be happy to join. She’s a bit too big to be ‘mini’ at 42” but I’m hoping we will still be welcome!
Looking forward to seeing Evie with you!

Kelly

Reaction score
Hey! Hm! Have you been teaching your pony new tricks?!? Love your new avatar!! I need to get to teaching mine some new tricks.💕💕

HersheyMint

HersheyMint
Reaction score
Hey! Hm! Have you been teaching your pony new tricks?!? Love your new avatar!! I need to get to teaching mine some new tricks.💕💕
Hi Kelly, Mint has the kisses. I’m still working on the hugs. I haven’t been consistent these last 2 months😞 Hershey, who I wanted to learn kisses 😘 isn’t having it or he is holding out for more carrots.😂 He is such a foodie.😁

Cayuse

Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone! Now that 2021 is completed, I have ordered the ribbons for everyone who drove most of the year and participated in the thread. They will be hear mid-Jan and I'll when they come in I'll let you know. :) :) :)

MajorClementine

Reaction score
2021 is in the books everyone! Grand total of 256 hours 30 minutes of driving. That is over 10 DAYS of driving non-stop. I put the link below so you can take a look at your own individual times. If you are having a hard time getting it to pull up let me know and I'll get you your times. See you on the 2022 thread!

Marsha Cassada

Reaction score
2021 is in the books everyone! Grand total of 256 hours 30 minutes of driving. That is over 10 DAYS of driving non-stop. I put the link below so you can take a look at your own individual times. If you are having a hard time getting it to pull up let me know and I'll get you your times. See you on the 2022 thread!

Thank you for your hard work!

Cayuse

Reaction score

Thanks MajorClem!