2021 Projects

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

chandab

Reaction score
They're both lovely, however....if you get bored with that Mystery Quilt, you just let me know. It will go PERFECTLY in my rustic house that I've finally moved into.😉😁🥰
We can talk, most are available, if not gifting (next project is my niece's grad gift). Still hoping to finish the Mystery Quilt in time for quilt guild on Monday, we had a hay run today, and of course it rained (hardly had any rain all summer, and it rains when we have to go get hay). When we got home, I did another round of quilting; which is all pretty simple, I don't do any thing fancy, so most of my quilts just show case the piecing pattern and fabric, not the quilting.

Marsha Cassada

Reaction score
I left this little pinkeep cross stitch project for several weeks. Lots of Life in between. I got it out yesterday and finished the gold stars. I had my fabric chosen and measured to sew it up. Washed it, ironed it--but something wasn't quite right. Oh, duh! Missing a flag!
Luckily, I had not cut the linen, so I can still get the flag cross stitched on. That's what I get for waiting to finish it and having more birthdays..pinkeep.jpgI'm glad I noticed it before I sewed it all together!

Willow Flats

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
I left this little pinkeep cross stitch project for several weeks. Lots of Life in between. I got it out yesterday and finished the gold stars. I had my fabric chosen and measured to sew it up. Washed it, ironed it--but something wasn't quite right. Oh, duh! Missing a flag!
Luckily, I had not cut the linen, so I can still get the flag cross stitched on. That's what I get for waiting to finish it and having more birthdays..View attachment 44590I'm glad I noticed it before I sewed it all together!
I looked at the photo first and thought how nice it looked. I didn't even notice! Good catch and nice work!

Latest posts